• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
So I was watching the entire prologue to Bayonetta 2 on TheRadBrad's channel and it was friggin amazing, but then I stumbled on Dashie's play through and I just...
OMFJ, I totally lost it. xD

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
The Raid 2: Berandal

Holy ****ING **** Batman! and Rama was like "I'm done" in the end. Guy just couldn't take a break.

Reactions: Jak

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Old video is old (but still classic). Skip to 0:49.

50 seconds of logos? Really?

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
They told me to "share" this video, so...

Edit:

LOL

http://www.cracked.com/video_18875_the-hogwarts-multiverse-harry-ron-hide-in-america.html

I didn't think I would laugh this hard. Wow, I'm actually crying. XD

-----------------------------------

Also... they totally "stole" my idea.

I swear, I had thought of this way before they even filmed their own parody... or even thought of it themselves, for that matter.

Maybe I should finish up my crossover fanfic, before they accidentally stumble onto my other ideas, as well.

------------------------------------

Seriously though, that Murphy's Law is actually really scary. I didn't think they would make something this close to my parody that was already inside my head.

A lot of the things in this vid were going to be in my OC fan-crossover-fiction that's also a sequel to my fantasy-parody novel series... wow.

Mind blown. :dead:

Rebel Dynasty, if you want to know what it was originally going to be (out of curiosity I mean), about, then by all means, let me know. I'll write it up.

There's something else:

I've never seen "Fear and Loathing" either. My mind just happens to be that innovative. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Viper

Premium
Watching Gurren Lagann. Why did Kamina have to die? He was a total badass.
He was a total badass, but his purpose in the series was to be a role model for his young friend (oops, I forgot his name), to bring him to the light, and to be 'the man' for the rowdy female. I call it the Jesus syndrome.

Viper

Premium
Not only is this an awesome project, but it landed our girl Gabriela a designing job in Audi. You go girl! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom