• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

KRSkull

The Hero Yoshihiko. i got to say for A no-budget Action-Adventure Series it has a great story, it's a little cheesy and parodies the RPG genre pretty well.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Jerry Springer.... I'd love to be a dominatrix... those women are awesome! (Well, I think they are. I also love the big burlesque women).

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Tree Fu Tom.

Not by choice, I might add - I would much rather be watching ANYTHING else...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Jerry Springer

Then, providing I don't need to escape to the bathroom to :vomit::
Jeremy Kyle
Cagney & Lacey
Back to Jeremy Kyle
Are you being served?
Allo' Allo'

:happy:

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
This is going to sound geeky and lame, but... Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. This series has been going south since around the start of the fifth season, though. Characters acting in contradiction to what they're supposed to be like, and the show embracing religion, even though ST has always seemed pretty much opposed to it.

Oh, and Perception.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
This is going to sound geeky and lame, but... Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. This series has been going south since around the start of the fifth season, though. Characters acting in contradiction to what they're supposed to be like, and the show embracing religion, even though ST has always seemed pretty much opposed to it.

Oh, and Perception.

I think that sort of thing is what put me off DS9. Plus, it's the only Star Trek that I don't have on DVD (Although, I've always liked Odo :happy:).

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
I think that sort of thing is what put me off DS9. Plus, it's the only Star Trek that I don't have on DVD (Although, I've always liked Odo :happy:).

Yeah, Odo and Kira's relationship always managed to interest me. Even if it was only touched upon in an episode, it would pretty much make the entire episode a good one. Odo sort of reminded me of myself sometimes.

TNG is still the winner for me, followed by... Voyager, I suppose. Good cast, interesting episodes with moral/philosophical questions, great funny moments, pretty much everything.

Nice to know there's still people who appreciate the old STs :)

Top Bottom