• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
my cousin vinny ha joe pesci is one funny actor
I always think of him as a short, psychotic guy who will stick a pen in your eye if you make a joke about him. I forget he was in a lot of comedies too. . . weird how one actor has been kind of dual-typecast as comedy dude AND vicious mafia murderer. XD

CT: Ichi the Killer (man this movie is so demented :whistle:)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Ender's Game

*Has a hipster moment* I read the book a decade ago, and did an oral report on it in English class back in Grade 10. When I saw it had become a movie, I had mixed feelings-and I still do. The book was epic...I'm afraid the movie will ruin it. :/

Well, I've got nothing to lose...if the movie isn't what I hoped, I can always find the book and read it again to wipe my memory clean.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
As it turns out, Ender's Game was pretty good.

However, I still need to see if my library has it, because there is a lot I don't remember, after all these years. ^^;

Later, the husband and I are going to watch Bad Grandpa.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Half of Captain Phillips, before I got distracted by work stuff. You can tell the Bourne guy directed it.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
this
my friend and i decided to make a new skate trick. this is the result...i'm now on trial for raping the replay button

Top Bottom