• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
qCiz1kF.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm on a Supernatural bender, currently.

Before finally deciding, "Hey, I can watch it online!" I maybe saw 20 or so episodes on t.v. (between the first six seasons). So, I'm catching up. It's a sickness. >.<

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Adventure Time! I love this show!:thumbsup: It's great to just turn my brain off and watch all the pretty colours.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Wall-E. It's jake's favourite Disney film and as he's so sick right now, he can watch whatever he wants. Until bedtime. And then I am so not watching any more Wall-E

Lol, I feel your pain. My daughter has the same habit of picking the same five movies over and over, as well. >.<

Of course, I did the same as a kid, and still occasionally go through bouts of it now as an adult (I watched the Dark Knight everyday, sometimes multiple times, for two weeks when it first came out; OCD, I'm calling it...what, I can't diagnose myself?)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Star wars the force unleashed cutscenes. Starkiller is awesome

earlier i watched clips from being human season 4-5(UK). Tom McNair from the show is a western example of the goku archetype done suprisingly well.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Kuroko's Basket first season. Badass anime. Good looking guys. It's really awesome. Don't get me wrong. I'm not interested in men but they just look so cool!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
"The Mist", some Stephen King story.

Recommended by a friend when I said how much I hate Hollywood endings and predictable movies.

....yup. That was a pretty... uncliche ending. At no point could I tell what was gonna happen, except with the woman who seemed to be totally crazy. I cheered with what happened with that

Last edited:
Top Bottom