• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Happy New Year, all! Whatever you did, be it quiet or busy, I hope it's been a good one.

+I can't think of a single time in my life where there wasn't snow on the ground in January. Weirdest winter so far.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I'm having two weeks off work so I called my daughter absent from daycare too, and right now I'm planning our quality time together for this week..

Should we bake bread or cookies or both tomorrow? :)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Digimon Survive made me think of Frontiers the same way seekers made me think of Tamers.

Frontier's setup made me think it would be suited to a hack and slash game like Strikers.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I saw legacy characters of Marvel and DC as a dead end prospect till Miles's big break.

Ultimately I thought of legacy as the next generation and its harder to get invested in them when they often are the understudy than the heir.

I prefer the new faces than legacies but they have it worse. Its better to be the understudy than the canon fodder for the big event.

Right now legacies tend to feel like Boruto and friends who are fine but underwhelming rather than the Joestar family from Jojo Bizarre Adventure. The latter family has bigger swings from each previous entry. The closest we have is Jaime Reyes and we could learn from that approach.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
What is with all the storms here in ireland the last 6 months, we have had about 8 major storms and mass flooding

A tornado, which is a freak occurence here and now a blizzard is coming. So ya universe, am what did we do lol?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Thank god for the furnace here at work, wow is it cold

Anyone who has worked with steel or metals in below zero temps will understand what i mean lol

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
"Foggy night and Phantom Flights" is an au Persona 5/4 fanfic where Akechi grew up as a foster child in the Dojima family.

It's a cool take and made me think of a few other Persona AUs I read.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Personal trainer at workplace is the absolute best employee benefit ever. I would say so even if we were not actually PAID for using her services.

Makes me so refreshed and ready to face any client, judge, contract draft, or opposing attorney.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Ohhhhhhhhh! Ok sure please. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom