• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
It sucks when you gotta take tranquilizers (yeah the narc level ones) for a cancer screening* because they don't help crap and I still panic, but now that I'm back home, I'm dizzy and can't definitely concentrate on anything

* no worries, cancer screening is offered free for all every 5 years once a woman turns 30 here with no other reason than age and gender

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Our toddler loves listening to Hevisaurus. I've succeeded as a mother.

(It's a Finnish heavy metal band for kids, they perform dressed as dinosaurs)

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Our toddler loves listening to Hevisaurus. I've succeeded as a mother.

(It's a Finnish heavy metal band for kids, they perform dressed as dinosaurs)

That's badass

Halloween is done and over, GF shot down my idea of letting the kids inside and making them fight each other for the candy. I figured we could get em in a group of 10 and get a few good rounds of betting in before the police showed up, my fight promoter dreams have to start somewhere, damnit!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
After reading Damn them All, I'm curious how Si Spurrier would tackle a potential DmC2.

Jed McKay's work on Moon Knight and Avengers makes him a prime candidate for the classic series.

Some people fancast actors, I fancast writers.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Yesterday: "The fact that you don't have as much experience as the other candidates won't hold you back, it'll all depend on your performance in the test scenario."
Today: "All candidates did equally well, but I'm not hiring you because X person has more work experience."

Me: "...Why you do this to me?" :(

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm looking for modders who know how to mod/work with these type of files, vmg, vmx, and vmp. I'm part of a Soul Calibur 2 mod discord and we are trying to import the proper models for certain characters. So if you know how to or know someone who does send them my way please. Emphasis on these file types. ^^^

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I never could have guessed it feels THIS special to hear this for the first time from the babbling 2yo

"Mommy?"
"Yea, honey?"
"I love you mommy"

Okay wait a sec, something got into mommy's eye...

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Bonus days off as a compensation for working overtime just don't work for me. For example, I got a free Friday so I also have a prolonged weekend but instead of resting, my mind multiplies all the stuff I want to get done because "now you have time for that".

But if I had a normal evening after work I wouldn't demand myself that much.

Like, I have exactly the same hours off work regardless of whether they're overtime compensation or regular evenings after office hours but suddenly when it's compensation my head tells me "noW yOu'vE gOt eNoUgh tIMe tO sAvE thE wOrLD unlike all the others so get your ass up and start working or I'll bring you SLEEP DEPRIVATION"

I'm thinking how I'm gonna get together songs for an album, as in record them. I've done four of them recently as good demos out of a list of nine, but I'm trying to not lose momentum and let a gap develop between the two halves. Or how I can sustain the work I've been up to in other words.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So I discovered a Tokusatsu show made using dolls! It was called "X-Bomber" in Japan but in the west it was called "StarFleet." Sound familiar UK folks? Why did you guys hide this gem from me "the tokusatsu guy" on this forum?

Why you do this to me? Lol
81WroJH8BDL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
FF8 remastered is a fun time but I wished it got a remake to tighten up some of its story's themes and gameplay mechanics.

The game does give you optional dialogue but I wish they did more with it and went full choice based like lnfamous or later Personas.

A smaller scale social links system would be interesting.

Zell is the Chariot, Quistis is the Empress, Irvine is the Magician, Selphie is the Lovers, Seifer is the Hanged Man.

My intro to Squall was KH so it's surprising to hear people found him a divisive character when he first debuted.

My pitch for FF8-2 would be similar to God of war 2018. It would deal with Squall struggling to be a mentor to a new character.

Last edited:
Been thinking if you want to make some art that has momentum and flow to it, you need to dedicate time to it, not actually a lot of time, but at least as much as you would towards going through a crafting tech tree in an mmo for instance. And you have to think about it at least as much as you do a TV show you like or something of that nature. Like Breaking Bad or what not. Or Ancient Rome.

Top Bottom