• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Taramafor

So much on my mind right now. I want to get into youtube vids but it's hard.

I help people a lot. People that slit their wrists. Or are suicidal. It happens a lot online.

People often ignore it. It's so out of hand there's youtube vids about the mass depression and suicide. Very easy to block online. It's entertainment at this point. I have the "real talks" with people more.

I want to do more of this. In person. I have contacts. I have ways. But it's like I'm in conflict with the "counsellor" side of me and the "philosophical" side of me. I want to talk about the ideals and viewpoints. Have the bigger talks more. I want to get paid for it but I want to start without the money. I can get it done somehow. I just dunno where to get to talking with such people. All I really know is a threapist in town (that I can even correct) who I once saw without pay. I could start there maybe.

How do people get in touch with the more "thinking" folks? How can people form contacts? Communication is made so diffiuclt these days. I want to talk to the "think tanks". I need help and support with that.

If anyone has any ideas or knows anyone (I'm in the UK) then let me know. So far I'm thinking about momentic. A company that can help people get self employed. I need to work on MY terms. Need to keep the mental focus. More so when it saves peoples lives.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
This school bus driver shortage is exhausting. I hope it's resolved soon, because I'm tired of trying to come up with ways (and funds) to get kiddo to school whenever the hub's away/comes home late.

Working on developmental edits for Arcane Guardian right now is probably the only time I'm not stressed about everything else.

(Sorry, not trying to be negative. Pretty sure my neurotransmitters just haven't been getting the charge they need).

Taramafor

When will the bad luck get swapped out for some good luck
when you change your perception of it and learn to make the best from the worst.

I remember an animie show. The unluckiest guy ever. He was talking to his dad. Who was doing the whole "Good intentions" thing. The son said he was glad for being unlucky. It taught him to push himself.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I gotta say, that MacDonald's ad featuring the little kid has got to be one of the most wholesome things I've seen in a long time.

Certainly makes me feel like going out and having some fast food.

Taramafor

I gotta say, that MacDonald's ad featuring the little kid has got to be one of the most wholesome things I've seen in a long time.

Certainly makes me feel like going out and having some fast food.
Are you aware the chemicals in burgers and hotdogs destroy DNA?

The kid is a propaganda tool. Just like the clown. Fries are good though.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I had the weirdest dream. Disney lent the license for the "Pirates of the Caribbean" franchise out to Naughty Dog who then proceeded to make an Uncharted-esque game set in the Golden Age of Piracy...It was pretty awesome.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Students are protesting for our government's decisions regarding student allowances etc, and some of them have established camps in university halls. Like, they have tents and all and they're not gonna leave soon. At least not until someone reacts.

Well, at least one university reacted. Protesting is all fine for them, but it is requesting protesters to sign a legal contract for using university premises for protesting overnight.

I am thinking two things
1. This is possible only in Finland and perhaps Germany
2. If you fight the system expect it to hit you back

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Really sad that Michael Gambon passed away earlier today. Aside from Dumbledore, I absolutely adored him in the role of John Harrison in the television historical drama "Longitude". :cry:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Having travelled far eastwards yesterday for the last day of the great annual Fair in Somerset and was instantly reminded of this song whilst there. :ROFL:

Talk about some ancient tradition though, I learned recently that the Fair goes back to 1249 where it was authorized by King John (yes the guy you might recognize from the Robin Hood stories). :unsure:

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
This should be a fun October this year, gonna have a party and play a one shot D&D module, visit some halloween attractions, good stuff

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

G.O.D.S. issue 1 came out today and it was a good start.

Often new characters drop the ball but I'm glad this comic didn't.

It is pricey but I feel it does give you more story content to justify it.

However I thought it might've been better as a creator own comic. The Marvel appearances don't feel like they add much to me. I feel the same way about the Vigil from DC so that could be a concern for some fans.

Last edited:
Top Bottom