• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Nothing makes you question your ethical choice not to own a car more than spiky, freezing snow slamming your face in an almost horizontal angle while you push your daughter in a stroller up a hill after her daycare, against the wind of course.

Bonus points if she cries in frustration because mommy's boring and not climbing that hill fast enough.

She was warm and safe from the wind. I was freezing and sore :S

Well, I guess there'll be time when I miss her being a toddler and needing me to get her back home. <3

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm debating whether or not to change Khalid’s powers.

Khalid is the protagonist of my TV pilot "Part Time Spirit helper".

His concept art is what I use for my profile picture.

I'm rewriting the pilot this year so I'll give it a shot.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I love being a mother to my precious little bean, but some things I do not appreciate that much in motherhood

One of them is that moment today when she threw up in my mouth.
Well, that happens. At least she's recovered, managed to eat a bit, and sleeps well now.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Glad to know i am not the only one, it tells me i need to login to post even though i logged in already

And i have to refresh to make it work, as for what i am thinking, i am thinking that a mug of tea is needed right now

Goldsickle

@Lain
I can't even reply to you, since the board keeps telling me that there's a "security error".
Also, I can't check notifications either.

Maybe I accidentally accessed the "Goldsickle Must Die" mode on this forum...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm hoping FF8 gets remade like 7 did. They should do a whole compilation like Advent children, Dirge of Cerberus, Crisis Core.

Social Links from Persona should be incorporated too as Squall's arc is to become a leader and value others.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
As in, the DMC characters or the actual IRL poets?
In Bungo Stray Dogs, the characters are named after real life authors and have special abilities related to those authors lives and stories.

Dante would get something named after the Divine Comedy while Vergil would get something named after the Aeneid. So I'm curious what those abilities would be.

I didn't think of what these characters would be but they could be the DMC versions.

Although I could write a fanfic with the DMC cast as regular humans...;)

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I swear, “objective(ly)” must have overtaken “irony” as the most misused and abused words in the English language.

The number of times I’ve seen someone of late use that word in a sentence, only to then follow it up with a subjective value assessment makes me want to tear my hair out.

Top Bottom