• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
Yup. Seems to ebb and flow like the tide, most days. Sucks, right? At least when you know what's got you down, you have some idea/chance of combatting it. When it's free-floating, though? Pretty much just have to wait for it to pass. ._.

CT: I really hope she gets out of this "Wabbit" phase soon, because I absolutely abhor that bastardization of Looney Tunes. :facepalm:
Yeah,maybe it's this election, it's really depressing. I'm seeing friends and family members argue and fight over politics and it really sucks. Regardless of who wins this election, I just can't wait to get this f***ing s**t over with, I wish I could knock myself out until November 9th and just pretend the last year and a half didn't happen. Let's just get this s**t over with already for f***s sake.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
As I was chatting with some friends about our favourite anime of this year, I naturally picked my choice "Joker Game", then they dropped the bombshell that Funimation is doing an English dub of the show and that it airs in less than a week!

You've no idea how much dancing I'm doing right now.
tenor.gif

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
That awkward moment when you find yourself kind of liking the character of T-Bag (Prison Break), then you remember he is the most deplorable form of criminal out there. ._. (And for the record, it's not that kind of like; he's just one of the more interesting characters in the series. If he was real, I'd hate him; so why? Why do we always like characters, even the ones without redeeming qualities? Or if they have said qualities, they're well hidden?)

+180k, and still going. If it winds up under 200k, it'll be just.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I'm sick and tired of those who say Hillary has no great accomplishments.

I would say staying out of prison for the crimes she committed in the last four decades is a great accomplishment.

:D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm sick and tired of those who say Hillary has no great accomplishments.

I would say staying out of prison for the crimes she committed in the last four decades is a great accomplishment.

:D
Is that a quote from someone else, or is that what you really think? I'm just curious. :)
The funny thing is that this election is nil in void.
They're going to do a recall election of sorts. Really, watch this happen because it's going to. Obama's not going anywhere just yet.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I really don't have much in the way of diplomacy first thing in the morning.

Way I see it, if someone's testing my diplomacy first thing in the morning, they deserve what my temper throws at them.

Thinking:
Why does tea solve so many problems? Such a wonderful thing. <3

+ So...we got that one right. Why does this next one feel too easy, then?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Shadow Lol, right there with you. In this case though, it was just one of those innocent PMs that you basically curse yourself for reading before waking up, because now you have to figure out how to lay the person down gently.

CT: This gave me a chuckle.
14680505_1242821159108327_4226533999787395953_n.jpg

I pretty much picture this when I think of the High Council's early years in Whispers of Nowhere. :laugh: (It would make for a good crack short story).

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Fun fact: Did you know there's at least 1 skeleton in every room you walk in?

Oh noes! :eek: As long as they keep their clothes on, I suppose....

Your voice is cute, though. Look on the bright side, Rae--it makes it that much easier to get a hold of your victims. :laugh:

...oh my gods, you're right! I could be like a siren! Except using cuteness! Which...is probably what cats do. I am a kitten of doom! -cackles--drags people into the abyss-

Top Bottom