• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I know that feeling. I've done it 3 times and had to buy 3 new cookers. Somehow, they just decided to start smouldering black smoke. :laugh:

Oh, geez. :laugh: Were they all the same brand, by chance? In my case, it's just that the hubby forgets to put the fan above the stove on when he's cooking, and the smoke alarm is so close to the kitchen (and so sensitive) it takes almost nothing to set them off. ^^;

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Oh, geez. :laugh: Were they all the same brand, by chance? In my case, it's just that the hubby forgets to put the fan above the stove on when he's cooking, and the smoke alarm is so close to the kitchen (and so sensitive) it takes almost nothing to set them off. ^^;
Yep, I figured it was just bad luck or a fluke. Then I thought maybe it was a fault with the brand. So this one I have now is completely different, and so far, no smoke.

Thinking: So many channels, but so much rubbish on them. :rolleyes:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: Need to watch more anime. >.< I mean for reals. I have not been able to find a good anime to watch for a while. Sigh I might as well finish Space Dandy and then look for something else.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Jeevas, Walking Dead, what are you...what are you...why do you do this to me? *sobs uncontrollably*
Funny thing, I asked my brother like a minute before Tyreese was bitten how long do you think he'd last since Hershel took his place at the prison. Welp.

Good, but depressing episode of course. I always liked him.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I get a week off next week. That'll be my first Holiday in 9 months of having to be up at 3.30 every morning near enough. My bed is going to see more of me in that week, then it has over the last nine months.

Plus going away with the fiancee for Valentines Day. Here's to breakfast being brought to our room and a late 5pm checkout time. Also paying for her to have a massage at a Spa. So hope she enjoys it and it's relaxing-ness (Yes the hyphen makes it a word)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Got about half of today's quota done; all I need to do is tackle another 400 words or so later, and I'll be satisfied.

Well, mostly; I'd like to go faster, but at the same time 1) pacing is a thing and 2) I don't want to botch up the debut of my supporting characters.

Oh, porridge...how I love you. :inlove:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Funny thing, I asked my brother like a minute before Tyreese was bitten how long do you think he'd last since Hershel took his place at the prison. Welp.

Good, but depressing episode of course. I always liked him.

Spoilers, dude; not everyone's seen the episode yet. ^^;
That is really ironic, though. I kept thinking about the whole moral compass thing and wondering how long he'd last for that reason alone...cuz the people who are really hopeful/moral never last long. But, gosh...that was super depressing to watch. Beautifully done, but so, so sad.

Thinking:
Oh! A random like on that fic. <3 You wonderful person, you. Now I must go read your stories.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

Spoilers, dude; not everyone's seen the episode yet. ^^;
That is really ironic, though. I kept thinking about the whole moral compass thing and wondering how long he'd last for that reason alone...cuz the people who are really hopeful/moral never last long. But, gosh...that was super depressing to watch. Beautifully done, but so, so sad.

Thinking:
Oh! A random like on that fic. <3 You wonderful person, you. Now I must go read your stories.
Whoops. My bad. *smacks self* I hate spoilers myself. I am ashamed.

I'm anticipating it so much though.

Soon.....
Lucille_1.png

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
You ever look at someone on the bus who has their bag on the chair next to them just to let you know that you're not sitting there? Makes you think 'well **** you then', but you know you've done it yourself before.

My bag weighs 80 trillion pounds, so I usually put it next to me as to not die.

I just now realized how my bag putting can send off the wrong message.

Viper

Premium
I can no longer find logic behind my taste receptors. I eat instant noodles seasoned with chilli powder and I can taste the spiciness just fine, maybe a bit too well even. On the other hand, I want to eat my fries with ketchup that is hot, yet none of them taste like that on my tongue, even the latest one labeled "chilli extra hot" is totally mild.

Top Bottom