• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Think I only died twice too, was having my own mission of how many enemies I could kill in a row. :laugh:

Haven't played it in a while though as 100% it and been waiting for decent DLC.

Haha, you're much better at the not dying thing than me, then. XD *lost count of how many times she died from accidentally jumping into a group of enemies she was trying to sneak around*

I definitely agree about the DLC. The runes are...meh. The skins are interesting, but I've been playing as Lithariel so there's been no real cause to use them. And Lord of the Hunt and the Trials thing is pretty fun, but I'm kinda hoping they'll come up with something with more depth than "see that warchief? he's got the potential to destroy everything. go kill him." ._. Also, Celebrimbor not talking to me in the DLC is starting to scare me. I feel like I've disappointed him more than usual. >_>

---

Thinking:
Hopefully, after the house is cleaned up, I'll be able to post that chapter.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Why does my everything hurt so much? >.< So much tension in my neck, jaw, and shoulders. Hell if I know what I did to myself, but maybe I just need to take it easy, today. I wonder if it's some sort of repetitive motion thing...

I can do massages if you want. With my feet LOL

Viper

Premium
As much as I was frustrated by the fight between Dante and Savior (it was kinda wtf am I supposed to do?), I still lovingly refer to it as - the bunny hop.

Cause Dante has to go jumping from one platform to the other around Savior. And white bunnies are cute and the norm, while white kangaroos aren't.

If Vergil has to do it, that would be just perfect. XD

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
so long as no dodongos get bombed during the show I will be fine
Why?

This song must be the main theme. I will accept nothing else.

Still not gonna stop your detractors from saying how terrible you are.
No, it certainly won't. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, in all seriousness though, congrats to DMC4, the highest-selling half-game ever. :cool:

Here's to hoping the Special Edition will be just as fun to play as the regular version. Cheers. :laugh:

See? I can still admit that it's at least an enjoyable title, despite its flaws.

Last edited:

KRSkull

CT: OK so this might be really stupid and some may think that i am really reading too deep into this but is there a relationship between hylians (Legend of Zelda) and Vulcan (Star Trek)?

I mean when you look at this picture

You can see That Spock's outfit has a Triforce symbol.
star-trek-3-search-for-spock-nimoy-takei.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I am so indecisive, today. I can't seem to make up my mind about anything. I think I've written all of 110 words today (okay, I did do 1700 while typing up more of the Reg. Force's operative's bios, but that doesn't count; that required very little thought process). And now I'm hemming and hawing about whether to buckle down and try to squeeze out at least another 300 words, or whether I should just indulge my need to read tonight, and buckle down tomorrow.

I'm also feeling a tad smug, but after the patronizing way that person spoke to me, I kind of see it as poetic justice. :cool:

...Yeah, I'm a terrible person, I know.

Edit: Damn it, now I feel even worse. >.< Curse my pride.

Last edited:
Top Bottom