• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
ya i spotted that dunno why it isn't working think i may have to delete it

Oh, did you think I meant it is only playing once?

When I said "looks like it isn't looping," I meant that you can't see Dante teleport back to the beginning of the video like you can in most infinitely looping clips, instead it looks like it actually is going on indefinitely.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium

Thanks! ^^

CT: Well, earned a promotional code via Amazon...just to realize I couldn't use it. ^^; I made a purchase through amazon U.K., which is where the promo came from--and I don't live in any of the areas that are permitted to use it. ^^; Oh well. It was worth a shot, lol.

On the plus side, the book I was looking at through Kindle has a trial run going for it, so not all is lost. :thumbsup:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I got up today intending to get stuff done. Instead, I've spent the entire day reading reviews for books and reading their excerpts on Amazon while silently condemning every reviewer who's complained about words being too big in a novel. Yep. I've officially done nothing today.

+ Scratch that, I did finish half the edits for the next chappie of MoI. Go me.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Although I'm a drummer and feel more comfortable behind a set playing music, I've been having some people I talk to trying to convince me to take up lead singer for an alternative/punk/indie type band. It would sound more like Eyeshine if I compare it to anything.

Was already messing around acoustically not long ago with some lyrics I wrote where I sung it for them. Now, while I've done back up vocals and what not, I just don't know if I could take lead. Hmmmmm.

Something to consider I guess.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thanks for all the birthday well-wishes, guys! ^^ *squishie hugs all around* The day was really great and I finally got to see the last Hobbit movie. Much feels were had. ^^ *starts handing out strawberry shortcake*

+ He and I are going to get into an argument about canon soon. I just know it.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
That irritating moment when you're torn between, "Just keep writing" and, "Let's go back to that earlier chapter and flesh that part out, more".

Dammit, brain; one task at a time, that's all I ask. >.<

In spite of that, I'm in a good mood. :)

Top Bottom