• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Impressive.

359004.gif

Was that you?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I told you @Rebel Dynasty.

The fantastical is the real world.

357736_v1.gif

Our True Reality is whatever we want it to be. :ninja:

http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_1262_15-real-people-who-seem-to-defy-laws-physics-gifs_p3/

Last edited:

Viper

Premium
My tooth hurts horribly, my dentist is on maternity leave and for two weeks there will be no one there till replacement comes, and the appointment for getting that damn tooth out is in two weeks as well. I just need to handle those two weeks somehow.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Taken 4: They stole his pizza. Now this time it's personal. He'll hunt them all, find them and kill every last one. Stopping at nothing to exact his revenge. They'll pay for every last crumb.

^ Very probable Taken 4 plot synopsis.
Or Liam Neeson is taken where his daughter this time has to rescue him. Taking up the hero mantle this time around in........Miss Taken!

Coming soon.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Taken 4: They stole his pizza. Now this time it's personal. He'll hunt them all, find them and kill every last one. Stopping at nothing to exact his revenge. They'll pay for every last crumb.

^ Very probable Taken 4 plot synopsis.

I'll confess: I stole the pizza. I was hungry and a little lonely and just wanted to chat with Liam Neeson. It's not my fault, though! Dante told me to do it!

Thinking:
I like this game. It's like slashy slashy, clang clang; splat, you're dead; and then boom, I'm dead. :laugh: *chases joyously after orcs with a sword, shouting something about Batman and Narnia*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Or Liam Neeson is taken where his daughter this time has to rescue him. Taking up the hero mantle this time around in........Miss Taken!

Coming soon.

Or...

Liam Neeson has to out-drive gang members involved in an illegal race circuit in order to be reunited with his kidnapped family, in Over Taken.

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
Or...

Liam Neeson has to out-drive gang members involved in an illegal race circuit in order to be reunited with his kidnapped family, in Over Taken.

Liam Neeson must fight wrestlers in order to be reunited with his kidnapped family, in Undertaken.

The villains in Uncharted 4 don't look "final villains of the series" worthy, but that might be because we don't know that much about them yet. I bet they'll become cooler with more details.

Top Bottom