• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

IncarnatedDemon

Ha ha maybe so depends on what sets his temper off and makes him dt
Balrug later steals EF9's Lamborigini, after slaying Ic, by devouring the car and storing it in his belly.

EF9 goes to save LAmborigini which he calls Lam. He too fails and Balrug devours EF9 as well.

EF9 meets with Lam inside Balrug's belly.

*In a place with just empty darkness EF9 sees Lam. As music "Out of Darkness" is played while Lam is rotating and eventually faces EF9*

EF9 sees sad look of Lam's front shield and says: Kyrie Lam....i failed to save you.

*music continues to play'
Lam turns on her engine and tries to get near EF9 but starts dismantling and disappear before she gets near.

EF9 says with a sorrowful voice: Lam...
Lam: EF9...thank you
*Lam disappears completely*
EF9: Lam! Lam! I swear it! I swear i am going to get us out of here! Together Lam!

EF cries out:
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam! NAAAAAAAAAAH!

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ha ha I ain't that emotional I'd probably just get ****ed drunk and then break the bottle and cut my way out of the balrog ha and then ef9 does the loser sign to the balrog and takes everyone for a pint

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I think maybe I may have to take the protective cover off the screen of my Tablet at some point in time. I just don't really fancy doing it yet.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
There's a girl cat sitting just outside our kitchen windows. She keeps yowling. Poor Stilts is trying to get close and impress her, but he keeps falling off the window sill. I don't think he realizes the window's closed.... *amused*

+ I think I like Arkham Origins more than any of the other Batman games in the series. ._. It feels smaller, though...strangely enough.

Top Bottom