• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
im wondering if silver the hedgehog can get his redemption in the eyes of the fans.

if Raiden can turn himself around, so can he

(funny thing, they are now voiced by the same person)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm really sick of my dad going on at me. I had a really bad night last night (stress), I feel like I'm going to explode at him if he carries on.
Found out where my tv is... back at the warehouse. I have to re-order the damn thing...
I'm so...fed up.

I must knuckle down and get some pics done.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Ten-thirteenths of the way through my fic and I've come to a very important conclusion: I've no idea wtf my main character is up to. I honestly think I'm an outsider on this fic right now and the character is writing it, cuz I'm lost. :dead:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just finished SRS' picture (well, I've got to put it together yet, which means finding a gif program WITHOUT downloading scores of viruses like last time).

7 parcels?! Re-ordered tv... well, at least I hope the company will. ¬_¬`

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
It's difficult to think that I'm going to be stuck in the same place, doing the same thing over and over again every day.
To be honest, I want something to do, something to do for fun that doesn't require friends; more of a hobby I suppose.
But, I honestly don't know what, I wish I knew...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
There's no 'i' in team, but there is in meat. Meat pie. Because meat is an anagram of team.

This thread feels like Facebook with everyone making their own personal status. Either that or LifeInvader.

I wish I had something quirky to say. I like that word, quirky.

Soooo, pineapples?

LeoXCV

Single life for life
This thread feels like Facebook
Only the status part. No where near enough posts beginning with "Like this if you..." for this to feel like facebook for me. Also there is a lot less fake philosophy about relationships here :p

CT: College why you put all the boring units together. It's starting to feel like a bunch of business study lessons with all this non-technical rabble we have to write about ;-;

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
The subconsciousness unknown patterns are scary stuff... Don't want to go in there right now.

Top Bottom