• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hmmm, Daz Studio Steampunk Vergil looks like 'normal' Vergil... *scratches head*.
(Needed Steampunk Vergil to go with Steampunk Burlesque Nite :p )

I need to get on with some hama beading too... maybe tomorrow... or Monday.

You ever get the feeling someone is telling you a load of BS? Me too... stupid delivery company!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i wish dead rising 3 was for the ps4

im wondering if sonic should get a reboot as you could make the argument either way since its not story focused.

is the lack of focus on story something that could be remedied by rebooting or could we just do a story centered sonic game ( which they have done to varying degrees of success)

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
It's quite sad, but I have actually marked the air date on the communal kitchen calendar :p We're all going to sit down and watch it together like we did with Game Of Thrones.
That's what I'm doing with my Mom and my friend.
It's going to be
tumblr_m3919aMYxo1r9x0sdo1_400.gif

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
That's what I'm doing with my Mom and my friend.
It's going to be
tumblr_m3919aMYxo1r9x0sdo1_400.gif
Awesome GIF:D
I can't wait to see David back as The Doctor. Not that I don't like Matt, but David really got me into Doctor Who again after being a little put off by Christopher's too serious Doctor.

I sort of wish they could have Tom Baker in this special, but he looks nothing like the 4th Doctor anymore. But it would have been cool if they were able to have as many Doctors as possible meeting up just for all the wacky interaction that would take place. I can't wait to see what weird things happen between Matt and David's Doctors.

Is this the special where we have the regeneration and new Doctor? I'm quite excited to see what Peter Capaldi can to with the role, especially as I heard he used to pretend to be Doctor Who as a kid. It must be like a dream come true for him to actually be The Doctor. ^_^

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Awesome GIF:D
I can't wait to see David back as The Doctor. Not that I don't like Matt, but David really got me into Doctor Who again after being a little put off by Christopher's too serious Doctor.

I sort of wish they could have Tom Baker in this special, but he looks nothing like the 4th Doctor anymore. But it would have been cool if they were able to have as many Doctors as possible meeting up just for all the wacky interaction that would take place. I can't wait to see what weird things happen between Matt and David's Doctors.

Is this the special where we have the regeneration and new Doctor? I'm quite excited to see what Peter Capaldi can to with the role, especially as I heard he used to pretend to be Doctor Who as a kid. It must be like a dream come true for him to actually be The Doctor. ^_^
It's the Christmas Special, a month from now, where Matt Regenerates into Peter. :) I can't wait.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Star Wars game doesn't work! Why can't some shops check games before they put them on the shelves!
Nite needs rooftops... dammit, why can't I find any...

Yay! Just bought some Christmas presents! Fingers crossed my tv shows up tomorrow *will be majorly peeved if it doesn't*

C'mon Veebs, we're friends, you don't need to apologize. All you need to say is 'I owe you a coffee' and we're good ^^,

lol, if that's the case, you'll be hyper on coffee for a few years :D Instead of saying sorry then I'll just say 'coffee' :p

Top Bottom