• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
My sister is harping me down about GTA 5. I never thought I'd buy a game solely for her, but if that's what she wants...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Kay, This isn't a rant but is what i actually think.

I don't know what's more hypocrytical....The fact that you called yourself a veteran cuz you used name-calling or the fact that you don't acknowledge that you actually made an official thread to leave the forums.

tumblr_mn26yjKVum1r4wptao1_500.gif

Oh just leave her be, aoshi. This isn't the first time something like that has happened and it won't be the last. The forum is addictive. I've told myself so many times that I'm done and not coming back, and a couple of weeks later I'd be lurking again or a few months later I'd be posting again. Reserve your judgement, yes?

CT: Okay, I take back what I said, I really really really hate Light now. 25th episode broke me. :'(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
....I'm going to drop love-bombs on your profiles. Cuz I can. And I'm bored. And I'm procrastinating getting back to my chores.

-edit-
Note: I only leave love bombs for my friends/the peoplez I <3
If you don't get one from me, don't feel too hard done by.
Pretty sure it's going to **** off my friends. BUT I LOVEZ YOU GUYZ SO DON'T HATE MEH XD

Meg

Kay, This isn't a rant but is what i actually think.

I don't know what's more hypocrytical....The fact that you called yourself a veteran cuz you used name-calling or the fact that you don't acknowledge that you actually made an official thread to leave the forums.
Okay, this really needs to stop. You posted something unnecessary in my thread, I call you out on it, and now you complain about it here. We both need to shut up about one another. It's utterly ridiculous how I can't post anything anymore without you having a problem about it. Put me on your ignore list if I bother you that much.

I didn't acknowledge my leaving thread because it wasn't relevant. Last year I felt the need to leave for reasons outside of the forums. Personal stuff. I was so depressed I lost interest in a lot of things. Not just the forums. I made the thread sound as official as possible because I didn't know when I wouldn't be so depressed anymore.

I finally broke out of it, so I came back. I don't understand why you have such a problem with it that you had to bring it up in my anniversary thread. Members come and go all the time. That doesn't mean a member who took an extended break and came back isn't a veteran or can't post a thread on their anniversary.

So just stop it all right. Thread after thread you laugh at me and then complain when I call you out. Should I have said the things that I said? No. And neither should you. We're both wrong here. You for laughing/mocking me and me for talking back. Now can we both agree to just shut up? I'm really tired of coming on here and seeing the latest from you. And I bet you are tired of seeing the latest from me. So how about we both grow up and act like adults who know how to have discussions without being assholes to each other.

Okay? Okay great.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think im wondering if i should still be a member of the forums because i dont see myself as that interested in Devil may cry. Just other things have asserted themselves since DmC failed to connect with me.

aoshi

Okay, this really needs to stop. You posted something unnecessary in my thread, I call you out on it, and now you complain about it here. We both need to shut up about one another. It's utterly ridiculous how I can't post anything anymore without you having a problem about it. Put me on your ignore list if I bother you that much.

I didn't acknowledge my leaving thread because it wasn't relevant. Last year I felt the need to leave for reasons outside of the forums. Personal stuff. I was so depressed I lost interest in a lot of things. Not just the forums. I made the thread sound as official as possible because I didn't know when I wouldn't be so depressed anymore.

I finally broke out of it, so I came back. I don't understand why you have such a problem with it that you had to bring it up in my anniversary thread. Members come and go all the time. That doesn't mean a member who took an extended break and came back isn't a veteran or can't post a thread on their anniversary.

So just stop it all right. Thread after thread you laugh at me and then complain when I call you out. Should I have said the things that I said? No. And neither should you. We're both wrong here. You for laughing/mocking me and me for talking back. Now can we both agree to just shut up? I'm really tired of coming on here and seeing the latest from you. And I bet you are tired of seeing the latest from me. So how about we both grow up and act like adults who know how to have discussions without being assholes to each other.

Okay? Okay great.

I think you need to STFU. This is a 'Thinking' thread where thoughts can be loud. Its not me with the problem. Can't handle my thoughts??????you are welcome to ignore which you did anyway but somehow you want to confront me which i don't care in the least since i don't need to explain myself.

EDIT : And don't pull me to your BS as if i am responsible for anything. I have spoken to a mod explaining my actions and they don't have any problem with it. So stop wasting my time.

tumblr_m38uuxmiIp1rsetzlo1_500.gif

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yes aoshi, but some thoughts are better left as just that.

Whatever both of your issues are with one another doesn't matter. At least not out in the open.

And Meg this isn't me dealing with a problem because I think it is within my power. I'm defending you because you're my friend. But also we have had some things in common and I have nothing bad to say about you aoshi. Just please for the love of this thread alone try to nicely come to some reasoning.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014

Whatever both of your issues are with one another doesn't matter. At least not out in the open.

And Meg this isn't me dealing with a problem because I think it is within my power. I'm defending you because you're my friend. But also we have had some things in common and I have nothing bad to say about you aoshi. Just please for the love of this thread alone try to nicely come to some reasoning.

This this this this this!
Please you guys, try to work it out, or if you couldn't be bothered then just ignore each other instead. It's doing my head in. I can't even begin to put into words how sick it makes me feel because you're both good friends of mine.
Oh, gods...it's a good thing I'm not a super villain or something.... x_x All I need is the be shown puppies or kittens and I melt like butter. <3 Gods, they're sooooooo cuuuuuuuuuute! *grabby hands**wants*

You would make an awesome villain in that case! XD

Meg

This this this this this!
Please you guys, try to work it out, or if you couldn't be bothered then just ignore each other instead. It's doing my head in. I can't even begin to put into words how sick it makes me feel because you're both good friends of mine.

You would make an awesome villain in that case! XD

I told him we both need to shut up about each other. :ermm:

I tried to end it. So let's keep it ended and not bring it back up again.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I told him we both need to shut up about each other. :ermm:

I tried to end it. So let's keep it ended and not bring it back up again.

That's probably the best thing for it. This stuff happens. Neither of you are to blame so I wouldn't worry about. Perhaps both just start afresh? =)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I think you need to STFU. This is a 'Thinking' thread where thoughts can be loud. Its not me with the problem. Can't handle my thoughts??????you are welcome to ignore which you did anyway but somehow you want to confront me which i don't care in the least since i don't need to explain myself.

EDIT : And don't pull me to your BS as if i am responsible for anything. I have spoken to a mod explaining my actions and they don't have any problem with it. So stop wasting my time.

tumblr_m38uuxmiIp1rsetzlo1_500.gif
No, now you are crossing the line and making personal attacks. You cannot say that anything you have posted above is ok. It is one thing to make the odd sarcastic or jokey comment when you have made it clear that this is the case. It is quite another to kick off like this.

You can say you are just reacting but you have responsibility for your reactions and actions. You always have the choice when it ces to how you speak to others. You are fully aware that clearly you and Meg do not see eye to eye on many things for whatever reason and as such, you therefore have no need to respond like you have.

What people seem to be missing is that thoughts are only private when in your head. Post them and they become available to all. Just because this thread is titled the way it is does not absolve anyone of rule breaking. Nobody here is "safe" in this thread or any other for that matter.

Furthermore, the ignore function is not a licence to be mean about or to those who can no longer view your posts.

This is the end of the matter and I expect both of you to sort it ouy either civilly or by way of ignoring one another completely. Any correspondence on this subject WILL be ignored as I certainly have no need to explain myself nor my actions within this post to either of you.

Carry on, people

Top Bottom