• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
If you don't get one from me, don't feel too hard done by.
You don't need to drop anything in my profile to have my friendship... :shifty:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

You posted something unnecessary in my thread, I call you out on it, and now you complain about it here.
Usually I just complain about you on my tumblr. It's not on this site, and I never mention you by name, so I'm immune.

Anyway, cut it out, aoshi.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

Maybe you should play on a console.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

Dirty mind. Dirty, dirty mind. :ermm:
:shifty:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Atheist: Yeah, well you were one of the lucky ones then
Me: I'm just going to sit here and let you think about that one for a moment...
Yeah, I've been extremely lucky when it comes to "close calls" like that (job-wise, I mean).
Anyway, some people say that believing in "nothing" is scientifically impossible because there's no such thing as "nothing" (particles, vacuum space, have no idea what I'm talking about, etc.).

Anyway, I myself am planning on going to a (agnostic) building they have not too far away (Gnosis: Art, Philosophy, and so on, says the sign).

When I decide to actually stop being lazy, that is.

So, while I disagree with a lot of theocratic enthusiasts (when it comes to personal freedom, anyway) I think I'll still find something to... believe in.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Wait, you know I'm a girl, right?:lol: Maybe it's more fun to just think everyone is a guy here.:p

If life is a lie, it's a pretty awsome one.^_^
I've always known you're a girl!!!!!!
USUALLY THEY JUST COME FROM THE SHADOWS.
But recently, jesus christ, I've been more surprised by the members I find out about on here than anything else!
_8c1a254539cdab1d9aaac45b9cdf0dbb_zpscdcb4e94.gif

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've always known you're a girl!!!!!!
USUALLY THEY JUST COME FROM THE SHADOWS.
But recently, jesus christ, I've been more surprised by the members I find out about on here than anything else!
_8c1a254539cdab1d9aaac45b9cdf0dbb_zpscdcb4e94.gif

I'm female too (If anyone wondered :p)... somehow most people think I'm a guy... why can't a girl be someone's b*tch? (Equal opportunities, ya know :p)

CT: Can I spend that?

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I'm female too (If anyone wondered :p)... somehow most people think I'm a guy... why can't a girl be someone's b*tch? (Equal opportunities, ya know :p)

Pfft, I knew that! I seriously did, Veebee. :p

Yeah, maybe. :lol:

I haves moar, btw. It involves... scandals. Intrigue. Desire.
Are you flirting with me?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Pfft, I knew that! I seriously did, Veebee. :p

Are you flirting with me?
Lol! No, no no.

No way.

Maybe. :troll:

I'm kidding, I'm not. I was talking about sharing... details... about my life... over PM.

But my life's boring so, maybe later.

Yeah, I know. You have a little label that says "female". No offense, but maybe it should be the same everywhere... just so that everyone else knows.

... Ya know?

Top Bottom