• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Jeez, you act like you've never left me alone forever before." The smaller half-devil rolled his eyes and flopped down on the couch. His dad was so freaking dramatic. "What about that time last month when you were gone for two weeks after you left to buy milk?"
"Hey," Dante answered with a shrug as he made his way to the front door while grabbing his bag, "**** happens. I already apologized for that anyway."
Man, he must've got lost XDDDDDDD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Man, he must've got lost XDDDDDDD

Does this mean you're not Dante'sStyle anymore? :p

CT: I appreciate the posts, but it's MY art thread... although I'm now thinking about asking an Admin to lock it... I just don't see the point in it anymore, IF people want to see my work, it'll just be on DA. There's no point in posting stuff with 'mature content' if no one can see it without a DA account.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Does this mean you're not Dante'sStyle anymore? :p

For now, until my computer memory deletes my automated password ^_^

-edit-
I like the fact you claim your sharp, yet have not met my blade.
Your achievements are not a single scratch against the legacy I've made.
You had a human hold your hand to help you save the World.
Probably just to hide the fact that you fight like a little girl.

BURN!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Computer randomly restarts without asking and without me saving my writing. First thought, "NUUUUUUU!" Second thought, "Fricken Near.... -_-" I blame Near for everything now. ^^ Just like I used to blame Nero and Pierce. :3

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
God damn you have a kid too?! Jeez is their any "untouched" females in this joint. *Gets another number today* This one might be "untouched." Time to swoop in!!!

aoshi

Kay, This isn't a rant but is what i actually think.

I don't know what's more hypocrytical....The fact that you called yourself a veteran cuz you used name-calling or the fact that you don't acknowledge that you actually made an official thread to leave the forums.

tumblr_mn26yjKVum1r4wptao1_500.gif

Top Bottom