• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............
Perfect combo! My advice would be to jump onto it asap. I can't stress this enough. I'm a (unpaid) betareader and I've read some amazing manuscripts specifically involving angels and guardians and such. Get in before the wall bursts and your story gets filed into the slump pile of publishers because of the influx of angel-centric stories. Best of luck to you ^_^

Thanks. I honestly would'nt have a clue how to start this or even get someone to pay attention to it so sadly......................................it'll have to just dwell in my dreams.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Got a new kitten, his name is Reaper
:) he's black, white and fluffy.
A ninja, too.
_8c1a254539cdab1d9aaac45b9cdf0dbb_zpscdcb4e94.gif

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Ah great... parents are arguing again *facepalm*... when will he learn that mum won't talk about certain stuff...*shakes head*.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Trying to save up for four different things all at once. Plus having so many ideas in my head at the same time makes me ever so slowly more mad.

bluh bluh bluh bluh bluh, hummanah hummanah hummanah, AROOOOGA!!!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
CT: can't think of a single song to put into the songlist on Friday. I am so screwed...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
It doesn't matter if some fool spoiled the new Star Trek film, it's when the film's own FB page releases spoilers that's when you start to wonder who the fools really are :3
Of course Benedict Cumberbatch isn't going to better the original version of that character... the original was the best and will always be the best :3

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Would you say constantly messing up is "bad luck" or the said person messing up is just a useless fool? That is the question, I wish I had a answer.

Top Bottom