• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Going to be a long day as its only just gone 9.30am & im already struggling for work to do & im here until 4pm.

aoshi

Note to self : before i submit my work to DA, I will leave a week's gap so that i can find the errors that i make. I submitted one and was faved by a couple of them and now i took it down cuz of the errors. And i forgot the deviant who faved it. Great.:'(

Dark Drakan

Admin
3 hours to go & the day is dragging as I expected, weather is nice outside too which is making it worse being stuck in here.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
When I want to buy a game, I should buy it. I've put two games on hold and when I go to buy the games, they shoot up in price and can't justify spending that much on it. Nuuuu T_T

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
My back and my computer is continuously fighting each other. Can't sit here damn. Have to go out and walk or something! -.-

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
This right here is a classic case of multiple personality disorder. Breaks my heart.

CT: Electrocuting the physics teacher has to be one of my top 3 favourite school moments ever:3 It comes close to one time when my whole English class hid under our desks, and when the teacher walked in we all yelled, "EARTHQUAAKE!" ^-^
I'm thinking of school because I just became a prefect, I got a little badge! And a whole lot of authority... x3
oh silence imbecile i simply like to escape the boring emptiness that is reality and explore a better virtual reality

CT: thread died 2 replies .... hmmm now to make GIF of captain qwark going where the childhood?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Gods, please don't let Fable IV come out this year. Please, please. Because, if it does, they probably won't put it on PC and I'll have to buy a stupid X-One and I wanted to wait a couple years. Please, please, please don't let it come out. *praying like a sinner on her death bed*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Don't argue with me printer... you will print Hentai! (My hentai people... I'm not sick...)

Great, now I've gotta wait until Monday to phone doctors... I hope everything is okay...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
So wrecked after hour and a half travel, three hours listening to mandatory drivel, an hour and a half of waiting in the sun followed by an hour of household drama.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
a gift to xzibit
38530266.jpg

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
my mind is so screwed... how can I still have feelings for someone who didn't have feelings for me 10 years ago... I even ripped up photos of this person and a letter, but I feel even worse... I need to get a grip... fudging rejection...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
my mind is so screwed... how can I still have feelings for someone who didn't have feelings for me 10 years ago... I even ripped up photos of this person and a letter, but I feel even worse... I need to get a grip... fudging rejection...

*hugs**knows the feeling**has been considering burning a photo of this one guy, but can't quite bring herself to*

Thinking:
Ugh...too much junk food.... *gives junk food to forums so everyone else can enjoy it instead*

Laurence Barnes

Premium
the video is disturbing, the theme is disturbing yet it is one of the greatest TF2 remixes that i listen to on repeat XD

suprise buttsecks

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I finished two Kamen Rider shows in 6 days! 3 days for each series. Not my best record but its been a while so not bad for getting back into the game. :)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*innocently reading**spies the word "heterogeneous"**doesn't know what it means and looks it up* "Heterogeneous: made of different parts; not homogeneous." *looks up homogeneous* "Homogeneous: made of similar parts; not heterogeneous." Yeah...cuz that's not confusing at all. Dictionary, why you fail sometimes?

Top Bottom