• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Just had a major Forbidden Game deja-vu moment. Was looking out the window and I saw eyes and a big shape like an animal in the bush by the front door and I blinked and it was gone. There's no wind at all today and the leaves weren't moving...it was creepy. *creeped out**cuddles pillow and pretends she saw nothing*

+ Also just noticed that one of my neighbor's wifi is named sh*taintyours. LOL. But, if it isn't, then why do they have unsecured wifi? :|

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Is that Vergil in a cowboy hat?!
758 likes, 1010 dislikes :lol:
'My name is Dante'... talk about getting the point across.

Yay. finally, weebly decided to work, that makes my New super mario bros 2 review OFFICIALLY finished :D
I'm gonna be home by mahself tomorrow... not looking forward to it... will have to make plans...
Finish original DMC3. Do some hama beads and food will consist of a can of tuna, a pot noodle and a chocolate gateau that mum bought for me.(obviously, i won't be eating that all at once :lol:)

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking...

Damn, we're packing already? We're moving overseas and putting all our belongings into storage for five years...
Wait, FIVE YEARS?! Oh no, my poor drawings...:(
Dad's already started his tough job in the mines, I hope he's ok, he's a hard worker and he'll never stop working till he's dead and gone...
I don't wanna leave, all my family and friends are here in New Zealand, especially QueenBee...

But on the up side, I will get to go to Lebanon and visit DarkDeamon! So looking foward to a good vacation during my birthday next year...:cool::D

Hehe, only thing is, I can pop up over there at any time, like a ninja...I'm there one minute, and gone the next!...:steve:

I love this thread so much...^_^

Turtles

TURTS c:
I hate when a girl makes it completely obvious to everyone around her that she is upset and being the idiot I am I ask her what is wrong... and she has the audacity to say things like "Can't be asked" or "Not bothered" or "Can't be fussed" or "Don't matter" If it's not important than don't make a huge thing about it. Cause the next time you do I'm telling you to **** off.

WOMEN GET ON MY NERVES.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
You think Mortal Kombat is the bloodiest thing you've ever seen, my friend? *sigh* Time to show you what true gore is. *points him to Rebuild of Evangelion*
i think of true gore o_o when someone annoys me i imagine killing them in the goriest and most disgusting way possible.....helps me relax and forgive them
guy: you still angry? XD
me: no its fine now :)
guy: how? -_-
me: because your dead :p

thinking: starting to wonder what it is thats making me hyper.......and how i can be hyper and tired at the same time

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
i think of true gore o_o when someone annoys me i imagine killing them in the goriest and most disgusting way possible.....helps me relax and forgive them
guy: you still angry? XD
me: no its fine now :)
guy: how? -_-
me: because your dead :p

thinking: starting to wonder what it is thats making me hyper.......and how i can be hyper and tired at the same time

Just watch this and you'll see what I mean.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
that was......well simply put......epicity!!

thinking: what was that dad i cant watch youtube vids till october..................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what am i gonna do in mah spare time!!!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Just watch this and you'll see what I mean.

But Evangelion isn't gory.... *oblivious face**honestly didn't think the show was gory**now wonders if something is wrong with her*

Thinking:
I pity this character, I really do, but I'm just not in the mood to feel sorry for him. Sorry, bloke, but writing you is currently a chore.... Now, when do I get to the fun characters?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
But Evangelion isn't gory.... *oblivious face**honestly didn't think the show was gory**now wonders if something is wrong with her*

Thinking:
I pity this character, I really do, but I'm just not in the mood to feel sorry for him. Sorry, bloke, but writing you is currently a chore.... Now, when do I get to the fun characters?

So seeing things get their heads crushed/intestines and limbs thrown about/eaten isn't gory? o_O

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So seeing things get their heads crushed/intestines and limbs thrown about/eaten isn't gory? :blink:

o_o Um...I guess, but...not really? *blinks* I write horror a lot just for myself, so, unless I see it in live action, it's not gory to me. ._. *feels like she's weird now*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
o_o Um...I guess, but...not really? *blinks* I write horror a lot just for myself, so, unless I see it in live action, it's not gory to me. ._. *feels like she's weird now*

lol You're not the only one that's questioning themselves now. Now I'm just wondering if I'm just weak-stomached...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
You'd have thought a file compressor would *eh-hem* compress files... i thought, it'd compress it by at least half... but it doesn't! It keeps the file the same bloody size!

methinks parents are arguing again...

Got alot of stuff to add to DA... of course the links will be posted on here too ;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ok, please, stop dropping this stuff on me - I was fine with the whole "let's record an album" thing. And then you said you were sending it out to a couple of people for critique and I got used to that idea. Then you tell me that actually the album is being put on the internet and sold where possible. Ok, I think I'm ok with that...sort of. But then comes the tidbit that actually by "one or two people", you actually mean, "anyone and everyone in the music business to do with our specific genre".

Finally you tell me last night, after we finish recording the vocals, that I need to be available for a photoshoot in October for the album artwork. The...wut?

Mind you, if you'd told me this before we'd started I would have refused to get involved so...sneaky points to you, sir.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nah, I don't think you are. ^^ *hugs*

Thinking:
Spinach and 7up is a really weird grocery list....

It's not so much the gore that gets me, it's the implication of someone/something that was innocent, just controlled, being killed. It's mildly depressing.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
It's not so much the gore that gets me, it's the implication of someone/something that was innocent, just controlled, being killed. It's mildly depressing.

I agree with that, actually. It depresses me, as well, when that happens. I thought you just meant that you thought it was gross. ._. But, yeah. The emotional part does get to me.

Top Bottom