• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Kill me, literally...
*throws Twilight book at you* :troll::D

CT: sooooO I got to pay off all the bills and fees and nonsense so I SHOULD be feeling very achieved right now but I don't because I have yet to write a single word and right now I'm so friggin tired that I'm getting dizzy just looking from computer to baby next to me soooo.... I'm THINKING of popping fish and chips into the oven and then taking a 40 minute power nap. Maybe then I'll get to write sometime tonight. Maybe. If I'm lucky.
Wap wap wap.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I thought it was raining...actually, the sprinkler's going off and it's pointed at the window. /== So. Annoying. *wonders how to turn it off* Not that I really want to run around out side in the middle of the night, turning off sprinklers in my pjs.... :/

Elliot

The future that we hold, is so unclear
It's raining here... I just have a t-shirt on! I'm cold....! Oh well! It haven't killed me, so i shouldn't whine! ^w^

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Chocolate frog box says "milk chocolate shaped frog". Shouldn't it be "frog shaped milk chocolate"? I'm pretty sure milk chocolate doesn't have a defined shaped and that it isn't a frog I just ate. :|

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
O pharmacy! Why must you close early on a Wednesday? And why, O rain, must you choose now to pour like there's no tomorrow when I have to go out and find a pharmacy that is open?

Someone be trollin'...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
CT: the reason I'm staying out of it is because I cannot and will not support it. Ever. But if I say that it will be misconstrued as something else entirely and that is both unfair and unwarranted.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Need to get my mother's day present for mum today. Wonder if I could get my Halloween costume's fabric while I'm there...hmm.... :shifty:

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Need to get my mother's day present for mum today. Wonder if I could get my Halloween costume's fabric while I'm there...hmm.... :shifty:

Speaking of Mother's Day, tbh, I don't think my Mum even deserves one...:O
Did I just say that?...
Yes I did!...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh boo hoo hoo. People are backing out to going to your party. Because, like, the world will end the day people decide that their lives don't actually revolve around YOU. Blasphemy that they would say they'd come and then give you a week notice that they won't make it. BLASPHEMY! (what are you, anyway, 10? I don't know any other 27 year olds who throw tantrums because their 'real friends' can't make their birthday party. I mean wtf, I was over birthday parties when I was 20. GROW UP.)
On the other hand, it IS mother's day this weekend so it's pretty dumb to assume people will pick you over their mum. Ohhhh that's gotta hurt your ego, huh? Like I said, Z, at least they're giving you a week notice. You ditched me on the morning of one of the biggest occasions in my life. Forgive me if I don't give you any 'there there' pats.
By the way, the truth is not crap, what you did was pretty crap though. Or like you and your buddies like to say, k@k styl. You're the epitome of it madame.
And no I didn't post it to troll your page. I was sincere when I said I know what you're going through. Dummy. Karma is the bitch, not me.

+ Playcentre was cool. Callum wasn't, but stuff him, I'm going for the adult conversation.

Top Bottom