• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
LOL Woot! Okay. *take stick**begins repeatedly poking Reaver**almost feels sorry for him cuz she can poke people all night without getting bored*
That is strange.... @_@ XD *gigglesnorts* That might explain it. :p
Thnx. ^^; It is. Well...I should have said shakes instead of ice cream. >_> (Though I think mine's just iced coffee that's gone through a blender.) Aww. =( *smuggles you strange-flavored ice cream*

Thanks for poking Reaver (VeeBee isn't feeling in a poking mood...it's only when i'm hyper.)
Ice cream/shake/whatever... sounds nice though. :3

I'm off for the night. Seem to be getting tired more easily... plus, i'm sick of being a referee...
I'll get around to deviant art tomorrow....

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thanks for poking Reaver (VeeBee isn't feeling in a poking mood...it's only when i'm hyper.)
Ice cream/shake/whatever... sounds nice though. :3

I'm off for the night. Seem to be getting tired more easily... plus, i'm sick of being a referee...
I'll get around to deviant art tomorrow....

:p Welcome. (Aww...I know they feeling. XP Granted, I just had expresso, so.... *pokepokepokepokepoke* >_>)
:3 *agrees*
^^ Sleep well!

Thinking:
My dog sounds like a motorcycle. :/

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Just misheard "three AIs" as "three gay guys". My entire team in FH, at the moment, is male. Thank you, mum, for making me question the sexuality of every Hero in this game. :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
My Zero sig dances in time to my trance remix of the Tsukimori song.

Proof that the remix is great! Even ZERO likes it! XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So much to catch up on. GOSH DARN YOU, SKYRIM! YOU'VE STOLEN ALMOST A WEEK OF MY LIFE WITHOUT ME REALISING!

Happens to me all the time. On the good side of it, my Xiro is now nigh-invincible and puts arrows in people's faces without them even realizing it. XD

EDIT: CT: *hurp* Oh god... I... Really didn't need to see that image. Why did you show that to me? ._.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Lift your leg in the air
*flops onto floor like a fish*
Sit up on the mat
*Stops flopping and rolls around*
Now lay on your stomach
*gets up and dribbles the yoga ball*
Move your arms like your swimming
*hugs ball and rolls around on the floor*

My Yoga class is my favorite time of the day....^_^

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I would love to stop sneezing right about now. X(
There really isn't anything better in the world than feeling like s**t X(

*Sighs* you're really P***ing me off now....

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
It was always the goddamn missiles that got me. And if not them, it was the flying Decepticlones that did.
they were dead before the boss battle started for me :p forward thinking.....i knew it was tidal wave all along cuz i love the armada series but just didnt account how tall he will actually be O_O

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ima thinking we need a chat room since we sometimes spam this section and go off on random tangents when yapping to each other. Everyone join Skype and add yourself to DS’s list :p
rofl x3

@Shadow: nobody is going to see my face. And if they do, it will be a puppet face. Which will probably freak a few people out and they'll never video call me again. Teeheehee :D But I recon the majority of us will want to type-chat anyway, plus Skype emoticons totally PAWN Msn emotes. ^_^

+ Thinking, fruit for lunch and a salad, and then we'll go for a walk. Or summin. My head is not agreeing with the idea. The alternative is to stay home and probably do ironing, eg. procrastinate creatively because I don't really want to do the ironing.

++ Now she's suddenly dying? This is the first I've heard of it. Who tells their friends they're dying on their birthday party anyway? I dunno, I smell something fishy. Sucks that I can't trust that woman or anything she says. I think that not even she knows what is true and what is lie anymore. So pardon moi if I don't share my condolences. If she's playing the pity card, she's playing the wrong hand with me. I'll say 'oh you poor thing' when she's buried one day.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Shadow: nobody is going to see my face. And if they do, it will be a puppet face. Which will probably freak a few people out and they'll never video call me again. Teeheehee :D But I recon the majority of us will want to type-chat anyway, plus Skype emoticons totally PAWN Msn emotes. ^_^

LOL Well, the pic I put up of me on the behind the screen thing is going buh-bye soon, so...yeah. >_> *hates people seeing pics of her* LOL That's wouldn't scare me. XD That's true.... ^^ *should get a Skype account since her mum and a lot of her friends have one*

Thinking:
Well...I guess you aren't gonna make meatloaf, then. You know, everytime you promise to make dinner, you don't. I'm sick of cooking. I do all the cleaning and all the cooking and I understand you're sick, but why don't you even make an effort?

Top Bottom