• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chugging that Monster has now reminded me why I kicked caffeine. It makes me a jealous devil's advocate who has to question everything. Not the nicest combination.

EDIT: I FOUND IT! Mood officially lifted.

1240297869482.gif
Zero dances once again!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Finally convinced mum to co-op with me! =D Kept stealing all the gold before she could grab it. LOL But at least I got to max out a character and she had fun. X3 *dances*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
My halo's starting to slip, again...I wonder if my horns will catch it. ;) *innocent**keeps humming Alice Human Sacrifice**thinks this is what happens when she has to deal with people who don't think before they speak*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
VEEBEE ISH BACK! No one missed me? Good :) (I'm in a Reaver-ish mood today, *will be shot etc, etc*)
cost £25 to get my laptop repaired :( Avira antivirus was corrupted. But's its now running really slow....
and I HAS AN XBOX (original), It was dirt cheap. :)

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Bioshock 2 may have some freaky stuff in it, but I can't deny that it isn't more fun than the first. Though also much more enemy heavy. lol But in the end, I pushed through, beat the game, got the Good ending. lol Like the first game. Actually heartwarming.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow, the forums tweaked out and I'm the first back on for once.

And damn, he likes my trance remix of the Tsukimori Song that much, huh? That's quite the compliment...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Autumn: But if I go on Skype everyone will see my face! D: *hides**usually can be found lurking on MSN*

VEEBEE ISH BACK! No one missed me? Good :) (I'm in a Reaver-ish mood today, *will be shot etc, etc*)
cost £25 to get my laptop repaired :( Avira antivirus was corrupted. But's its now running really slow....
and I HAS AN XBOX (original), It was dirt cheap. :)

YAY! Welcome back! ^^ *flyingtackleglomps* (Hehe, you won't shoot me, right? ._.)
o_o Sorry about your laptop. If you lived here, I know a guy who fixes 'em for free, even makes them run good as new. XP *thinks her AVG has been corrupted on her desktop*

Thinking:
New filling is in. That needle hurt. XP But, surprisingly, best dental experiance in my life. Funny doctor even found my iPod for me. <3
+ Woot for ice cream!
++ I think the numbing stuff they used on my teeth has just gone to my head. Was looking through this thread and thought "Like Reply" said "Like Reaver". /== Fail.
+++ WHY CAN'T I BEAT THIS STUPID MINE CART RIDE!? DX

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
YAY! Welcome back! ^^ *flyingtackleglomps* (Hehe, you won't shoot me, right? ._.)
o_o Sorry about your laptop. If you lived here, I know a guy who fixes 'em for free, even makes them run good as new. XP *thinks her AVG has been corrupted on her desktop*

Thinking:
New filling is in. That needle hurt. XP But, surprisingly, best dental experiance in my life. Funny doctor even found my iPod for me. <3
+ Woot for ice cream!
++ I think the numbing stuff they used on me teeth has just gone to my head. Was looking through this thread and thought "Like Reply" said "Like Reaver". /== Fail.
+++ WHY CAN'T I BEAT THIS STUPID MINE CART RIDE!? DX

*ishflyingtackledglomped* I'm not shooting anyone now... mainly because Reaver's hid the dragonstomper .48
aww... i wish i knew someone like that... as for AVG, if it is you might want to get it sorted. The virus my laptop picked up was pretty nasty. The guy in the shop said it was a nightmare to sort out. Plus, I've not got my amazon kindle on here anymore.

I think the needle feels awful... its like something heavy being poked into your gum (at least that how it feels to me). I'm glad you're appointment went well though. :)

CT: i wonder what flavor ice cream Shadow has...

Britain's got talent?!... >.>...<.<... walks away slowly...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*ishflyingtackledglomped* I'm not shooting anyone now... mainly because Reaver's hid the dragonstomper .48
aww... i wish i knew someone like that... as for AVG, if it is you might want to get it sorted. The virus my laptop picked up was pretty nasty. The guy in the shop said it was a nightmare to sort out. Plus, I've not got my amazon kindle on here anymore.

I think the needle feels awful... its like something heavy being poked into your gum (at least that how it feels to me). I'm glad you're appointment went well though. :)

CT: i wonder what flavor ice cream Shadow has...

Aww. =( I wonder why he did that.... *offers to interrogate him to find out* >_>
=) Tbh...I'm glad I do...I seem to pick up a virus every month or so. >_< *thinks it's twitter or google's fault* Yeah, I'm planning on having him look into it soon. =( Aww. *hopes you'll be able to get the app back* Viruses suck....
It does! DX And the dentists never seem to realize it does.... Thank you. ^^
Caramel mocha coffee flavor...mum's got hot fudge flavor. X3

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Aww. =( I wonder why he did that.... *offers to interrogate him to find out* >_>
=) Tbh...I'm glad I do...I seem to pick up a virus every month or so. >_< *thinks it's twitter or google's fault* Yeah, I'm planning on having him look into it soon. =( Aww. *hopes you'll be able to get the app back* Viruses suck....
It does! DX And the dentists never seem to realize it does.... Thank you. ^^
Caramel mocha coffee flavor...mum's got hot fudge flavor. X3

*gives Shadow a stick* well, poke Reaver until either one you gets bored :p then he may tell you where he hid it.
Strange My laptop does as well... must be female :p (lol)
Sounds like an interesting flavor... we don't really get that fancy flavor ice cream over here (or we do, and i'm still living in my shell :p)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*gives Shadow a stick* well, poke Reaver until either one you gets bored :p then he may tell you where he hid it.
Strange My laptop does as well... must be female :p (lol)
Sounds like an interesting flavor... we don't really get that fancy flavor ice cream over here (or we do, and i'm still living in my shell :p)

LOL Woot! Okay. *take stick**begins repeatedly poking Reaver**almost feels sorry for him cuz she can poke people all night without getting bored*
That is strange.... @_@ XD *gigglesnorts* That might explain it. :p
Thnx. ^^; It is. Well...I should have said shakes instead of ice cream. >_> (Though I think mine's just iced coffee that's gone through a blender.) Aww. =( *smuggles you strange-flavored ice cream*

Top Bottom