• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Speaking of babies, someone i was talking to on a dating site forgot to mention his... caught him with a pushchair waiting for someone in town... i asked him about it, he hasn't replied since... >.> Why is it i only attract slimeballs, liars and users.

And LEAVE EDDIE ALONE! I'll feed him, i'll clean him out Stop interfering... i'm not using water crystals... the water is fine!

CT: right mother, let me get this straight... you want me to get a picture of my half-brother from Facebook so you can throw it in dad's face the next time you argue... real mature... I'm starting to feel like Raziel...I'm not sure i want to be a pawn in your games anymore.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
My brain hurts. Every stitch I make hurts it more. But I want my beanie done dang it. /==
Hope it's worth it Shadow.

Does anyone ever wonder if they're life, or how they are, would be different if key points in your life changed or didn't happen at all? Such as someone telling you something never happening? Or maybe never learning something you see as valuable? I don't know, maybe it's just me.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Hope it's worth it Shadow.

Does anyone ever wonder if they're life, or how they are, would be different if key points in your life changed or didn't happen at all? Such as someone telling you something never happening? Or maybe never learning something you see as valuable? I don't know, maybe it's just me.

I like to think is it. My head'll feel better when I go to sleep, it's just getting late for me when I'm used to being up really early and going to bed early as well. I agree with what you said, though. Life would be so...odd if certain key moments were different or had never happened. :S

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
I like to think is it. My head'll feel better when I go to sleep, it's just getting late for me when I'm used to being up really early and going to bed early as well. I agree with what you said, though. Life would be so...odd if certain key moments were different or had never happened. :S
You should post pics if possible :D, up to you though. And it would be weird, my friend brought it up to me.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah, I think about it from time to time. If only my dad wasn't such an asshat... if only my mom was more outspoken... if only they had waited for financial stability before starting the baby factory...
I have a lot of 'if only', but I don't think about it that often. There's no point for me to think about it because my life is what it is, and who's to say that the grass would have been greener on the other side anyway, right?

CT: You could have at least told me when you got to the city! You're MARRIED, I'm your WIFE, why didn't you sms me or call me just to let me know you've arrived safely? What, are you ashamed to be tied down with me? Is that why you haven't contacted me, because you're hanging out with your I'm-so-cool-because-I'm-in-a-long-term-relationship-with-madam-awesome-but-we're-not-married-blah buddy?
Fine.
FINE!
You'll get your own back when it's my turn to go somewhere by myself. I won't let you know when I get there either. Let you sweat and worry, too. Inconsiderate! :mad:

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Yeah, I think about it from time to time. If only my dad wasn't such an asshat... if only my mom was more outspoken... if only they had waited for financial stability before starting the baby factory...
I have a lot of 'if only', but I don't think about it that often. There's no point for me to think about it because my life is what it is, and who's to say that the grass would have been greener on the other side anyway, right?

That's why it's kind of scary to me. Personally, I'm glad I am the way I am. I may not be the best human being, but at least I attempt not to offend anyone, and try to act mature to everyone I can :D. I couldn't imagine myself being someone of constant anger. I couldn't imagine anyone on this site like that.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Sure I do - but life is pretty much made up of these points as they tend to be defining in one way or another. There are times I wish hadn't happened but then again, if they hadn't, I wouldn't be who I am today (for better or worse) and I don't think I want to be anyone else.

At the same time, I don't dwell on the "if only's" because then it just gets depressing ;)

CT: HOW MUCH??? activity clubs cost a fortune these days...whatever happened to just kicking a ball around outside for entertainment? *goes off into incoherent rant about the youth of today*

Top Bottom