• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Nope. It's teenage angst. Which no one ever really realises until they are no longer teenagers themselves.

CT: So much work to do...not nearly enough hours in the day. Sigh...

Meg

I'm only 19, I want to do a lot in my life but I'm stuck at home watching my sister when I should actually be doing something with my life...no wonder why I am on anti-depressents...
Something to brighter up your day,
rainbow-over-the-muldrow-glacier_1127.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CT: Boo! I don't want to do school work. :(

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
My math project is obviously the best math project that ever was or ever will be >:3

I now understand that personality description. In comparison I'm much more self-confident than my other friends. Though that does not mean I'll be living up to the "natural leader" within me any time soon.

Oh. I'm editor? Thanks, Mrs. Jones. Now I get to crush dreams and spill gallons of red ink over articles I'd really rather avoid >,,,,>

Meg

Oh. I'm editor? Thanks, Mrs. Jones. Now I get to crush dreams and spill gallons of red ink over articles I'd really rather avoid >,,,,>

I was an editor for my high school's newspaper. I defended one of the writers from the evil advisor. (I lost and almost got removed from my position XD) The point is editors can be the good guy/girl!

CT: Neeeeeiiiiinnnnn!!!!!! Es geht mir niche so gut! >.<

EDIT: Oh look Moses is back. :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think that if I'm serious about buying a house before next Christmas then I seriously need to finish the manuscripts I'm doing beta-reading for so I can devote every possible moment to my own manuscripts and get on with getting an agent and whatnot. My fear of actually succeeding as an author and having to face a contract for x amount of books (in the worse case scenario)does not outweigh the irritation I have to contend with with renting somebody else's house. I want my own pozzie. ASAP.

And yeah, it's true. The only reason I procrastinate with my novels is because once I finish them, I'll have no reason not to submit them to agents. I'm not expecting to get lucky and land myself an awesome agent, I'm expecting a lot of rejection letters. But still. There's that slim chance that an awesome agent will pick up my work, like it, and guide me through the literary equivalent of hell (which would be publishing) like Virgil did with Dante. I love writing, it's the only thing I can do well, it's the only thing I want to do.
With that said, it was never my intention to make a career of it. I'm only going this route because if I don't, my hubby won't be very accepting of me disappearing into my own worlds when the muse strikes, and I might actually never get to write again (when he's around, I mean) SOOOO at least this way, he lets me write when I need to, no questions asked.

And I need my therapy, anyway. Else I'd go mad.

-edit-
I was an editor for a magazine.
Was bloody high pressure all the time. Did not enjoy the pressure.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Is it weird that I call my reveiwers "my dears"? I keep worrying I'm getting cyber-wtf looks because of it, but no one seems to mind.... And I'm kinda stopped with writing original stuff at the moment. I blame it on the muse in charge of it having two babies and a nearly dead wife. Yeah. That. That's what I'll say if I chat to an agent and they ask why I've not got a novel done. >_>

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I felt like basing my nail polish this week on DMC...but I couldn't decide if I wanted my nails to be inspired by Dante or Vergil...so one hand's red and the other's blue. I'm pretty sure I'm commiting a fashion crime here. Oh well. It looks too pretty to clean off.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow, I'm really out of it. Start playing the vid on youtube and still get a major fright when the earphones next to me suddenly blare to life. Goodness me.

Also, I've got about 30 minutes to do this chapter. : pressureface:
Fivefourthreetwoonego!!!! :D

-edit-
That took me over an hour.
But man, was that worth it! :)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Made pie and brownies. Now practicing my oblivious face, which I'll be using when the doctor asks we why I've gained weight later today, as I work on this scene. "Honestly, sir, I've got no idea how it happened! Honest. ._." *can't help it**needs sugar to be able to write*

Top Bottom