• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
This game is taking way too long. I've nearly finished a book, crochetted 100 stitches, and made steak alfredo from scratch all in the time it's taken it to be nearly loaded. DX Just load so I can go to sleep!

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
YES!!! I can finally Trickster, Royal Guard cancel in DMC4 :D

Trickster is no longer nerfed for I HAHAHA say hello to infinite Trickster dashes!

SpawnShooter

I can't do that, but I use Trickster a lot. XP I need to upgrade that mofo a bit...

You need to Trickster dash then while you're dashing you switch to Royal Guard and cancel the end of it then you switch back to Trickster then dash again. It can be tricky with inputting a direction too but with enough practice you can dodge like you're DT'ed constantly although I can't quite do it that fast...yet ;)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You need to Trickster dash then while you're dashing you switch to Royal Guard and cancel the end of it then you switch back to Trickster then dash again. It can be tricky with inputting a direction too but with enough practice you can dodge like you're DT'ed constantly although I can't quite do it that fast...yet ;)

Oh I know how to do it. I just hate how slippery the D-pad is. I'll get stuck on Swordmaster when I want to go to Trickster. :S

aka958

Don't trust people
He drives me insane with his idiocy and his rampant search for sympathy as soon as a single person accuse him. -.-
He is an attention whore who also never speaks to others through his own initiative.

If I'll ever meet with him eye to eye I'll give him a bloody nose. -.-

SpawnShooter

I just had the funniest add sent to my YouTube account!! XD

CT: that better not be another broken pad I only bought this controller the other week! :(

M

Mishka

Well.. I can't be on this site anymore..
Thanks to you 4 ppl.. 5 sorry..
mom forbiden me to be here...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Got four books! Yay! One's called Night Runner...hmm.... o_O To be honest the title is the only reason I got it, cuz it reminded me of VB and all, but, now that I look, the summary sounds pretty good....

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Hmm. I'm feeling talkative tonight. Iunno why...I guess I always get in a chipper mood when I'm about to utterly destroy my characters.

Which reminds me. I've got two characters that are in for quite the nasty surprise. Maybe three. Maybe.

-evil laugh-
this post has left me begging for more information

Top Bottom