• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
DMC;288888 said:
fine u guys when my theory is wrong to most to u:dry:

Grow up! Don't expect people to just accept your theory. Getting angry over it is just immature.

Have you own theory and believe in it, but don't expect everyone else to. It's like religion, just because one believes in God they can't be angry because others don't.

Meg

Here's a thought. All of you stop jumping down each others' throats. How about that?

CT: I wish people would stop bringing crap from other threads into this one.

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;288894 said:
Here's a thought. All of you stop jumping down each others' throats. How about that?

CT: I wish people would stop bringing crap from other threads into this one.

Well- no... nothing. It's not worth my time.

Meg

^ Yes? You have something to say? Starting to comment and then stopping carries the same meaning as responding. If you want to respond and then change your mind then just post something else, or not at all. This is not a real time conversation after all.

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;288896 said:
^ Yes? You have something to say? Starting to comment and then stopping carries the same meaning as responding. If you want to respond and then change your mind then just post something else, or not at all. This is a real time conversation after all.

No, I posted just what I wanted. Thank you.

aka958

Don't trust people
After this the highway will go my way! F yeah! Freedom! I can just feel the mobility. No need for any mental shackles!

Now I just need to do it and stop getting back to old ways. <.<

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
images

+ "It would be so cute for them to make that their profile pictures when they start going out!" I am not amused, P. Not amused at all.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
o.o

o_o

o_O?

O_e?

e.O

X_X!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway

CT: I miss mah penguin Q_Q (thank you for the emote Dani! Never seen it before)

aka958

Don't trust people
Devon K. Ryley;288915 said:
images

+ "It would be so cute for them to make that their profile pictures when they start going out!" I am not amused, P. Not amused at all.

Lawl: "QQ some moar plz!!"

The perfect weapon for whiners. :cool:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Well, west cornwall misses out on the flooding... i would say that's a good thing... but, I'm kinda dissappointed.

Made my first PS3 theme... and i like it. (Major fan girl squeeing at 5am.)

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
i really should have restrained myself. my friend told me to give Final Fantasy XIII another try, so i borrowed it from him. played into the second disc, and got so fed up with all of it's shortcomings i ended up destroying the disc in my first fit of nerd rage ever.
now i owe him $63.59 (he bought it new at release)
and now i have another reason to hate it.

aka958

Don't trust people
cheezMcNASTY;288989 said:
i really should have restrained myself. my friend told me to give Final Fantasy XIII another try, so i borrowed it from him. played into the second disc, and got so fed up with all of it's shortcomings i ended up destroying the disc in my first fit of nerd rage ever.
now i owe him $63.59 (he bought it new at release)
and now i have another reason to hate it.

Destroy a disc in rage?

Wut? XD

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
aka958;289001 said:
Destroy a disc in rage?

Wut? XD

in my fury i figured printing it onto a disc was a waste of valuable human resources. i still think so, i'm just not angry enough to do anything about it anymore.

aka958

Don't trust people
RAIDmaster;289003 said:
dood dont you evar do that? i am raging at my zoo tycoon right nao RAAAAGE

No. Waste of money just because I'm a little angry... My economy doesn't allow me breaking stuff in anger.

cheezMcNASTY;289004 said:
in my fury i figured printing it onto a disc was a waste of valuable human resources. i still think so, i'm just not angry enough to do anything about it anymore.

Sure you've played through it all? The combat system is quite great to many just that everything else is either stupid, annoying, tedious, boring or infuriating for many.
Doesn't mean it's a waste of valuable human resources, I have no idea how a disc is made but I'm sure it can be recycled, no? Or is it the process that damages the resources? >_<

Top Bottom