• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
My arm hurts.
My second Swine flu jab and a flu injection. I feel like they've played a game of darts in my arm.:lol:...ow :(
*sighs* There's nothing better to round off a jab than with a good dose of side-effects.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
aka958;289006 said:
No. Waste of money just because I'm a little angry... My economy doesn't allow me breaking stuff in anger.

Sure you've played through it all? The combat system is quite great to many just that everything else is either stupid, annoying, tedious, boring or infuriating for many.
Doesn't mean it's a waste of valuable human resources, I have no idea how a disc is made but I'm sure it can be recycled, no? Or is it the process that damages the resources? >_<

it's not just the material. resources are used to operate the machinery that codes the disc and the fuel to transport it, money is poured into paying the people who operate the machinery and transport it. it is a waste of human resources.

the combat system i actually liked. the problem is if i were to draw a straight line, that's exactly how much exploration and freeroam it has. the voice acting was terrible, and i found every character to be a cheap ripoff of a previous character. no towns, and the upgrade system as a result of there being no towns was garbage. yes i did beat it but i have to say i regret doing so.

aka958

Don't trust people
cheezMcNASTY;289042 said:
it's not just the material. resources are used to operate the machinery that codes the disc and the fuel to transport it, money is poured into paying the people who operate the machinery and transport it. it is a waste of human resources.

the combat system i actually liked. the problem is if i were to draw a straight line, that's exactly how much exploration and freeroam it has. the voice acting was terrible, and i found every character to be a cheap ripoff of a previous character. no towns, and the upgrade system as a result of there being no towns was garbage. yes i did beat it but i have to say i regret doing so.

Cool.

Sazh was epic in my opinion though. <_<

The upgrade system made everything worthless, the millions of different names of components and stuff is just... not needed. There are no variety except for the exp gains from every component and that a few also give exp bonuses.

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Eh?? Are you talking about my sister?? o.0

Is it because she's a bully to me? Hey now, that's no big deal. ^^
She's just messing up with me. I know her.

Seriously, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Meg

Hmm...can jokes and intelligence go together? I want people to see me as both humorous and intelligent. Yet people tend to only see me as a goofball. Whenever I'm serious about something people who think I'm funny get upset because I'm "not myself", and the "serious" people dismiss whatever I say.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Most....boring...class...ever.

I hate economics. Especially this stupid stock market game! And who made me president? I can't lead to save my life ;_;

On a somewhat happier note, thanksgiving break next week! Yes! :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
My arm is so swollen (and its really burning).

You see Dad, you call me names and i still do nice things for you.
I do question why i bother, but you are my dad... And i can't really do anything about it...

CSI TIME!! :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
If vampires have the ability to flick off their emotions and not feel a thing, then I really wish I was a vampire.

Depressing thread is depressing.

There's nothing in there. No plot bunnies bouncing around, no muses chattering away, no scenes popping up. There's absolutely nothing, it's just a hollow pit in my head. You know what that means? It means my inspiration to write has died, good-and-well-and-thoroughly died, and my passion is buried far below all the stuff I have to deal with.

No refuge. No escape. I can't write it out like I always do. No therapeutic 'break' from reality. Because it's not going to go away, it's never going to go away, and it's not something I can just avoid. I have to think about it to direct my actions accordingly. I have to face it every minute of every day. And having a family that's ****ed up and tells me that I'm not doing a good enough job makes me seriously consider disowning them. I'm not going to answer the phone this weekend. Ring away, mum, I don't want to talk to you. I don't need to hear the negativity from you people. I CAN'T DEAL WITH YOU!

There goes my Nano. I almost made it to the halfway mark too. But if I can't write, I can't write. There is no cure but time. A helluva lot of time.

What a double whammy.

I'm shattered. My heart won't stop hurting. The tears won't leave me. I just feel so broken. If I hadn't done that. If I had stayed home. If I had stuck to my decision. Then she wouldn't need to deal with this. WE wouldn't need to deal with this. And people...I already hate people with their social standards and 'high' morale expectations. I don't want her to deal with the idiots of this world. I don't want them to damage her. She's too fragile. I'm too fragile. I might lose my ****ing head and punch people.

God. Why?

Top Bottom