• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I am going to get Prince of Persia Trilogy and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for this week. Perhaps I will get The Sly Collection as well.

aka958

Don't trust people
That is the first time I ever see someone name The Black Mages's song "Kurayaminoku" right. I thought I had it wrong for a long while and it was just "FF3 Last Battle"...

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Arg! Why do I make things worse than they are when I try to fix them?

+G'damn...phone ME if you want me to take your shift, don't text me! I don't carry my phone 24/7...and it's also the *polite* way for you to ask me.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hey, newsppl, i really don't care that a member of the 'ROYAL' family is getting married. Whoop-de-do... although you might wanna get permission from David Cameron first :lol:

Roll on 7pm, CSI!!! :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
AddEmoticons00526.gif
AddEmoticons00525.gif

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DMC;288883 said:
no one belives that nero has vergil in him :( they just dont believe me!:mad:

Alright, I'm not going to denounce your theory, I'm merely going to say my theory.

Yamato's devil color is blue, and therefore Nero has blue as his predominant color. I think that's the simplest and most logical explanation.

CT: I hope I don't regret saying that...

DMC

Devil May Cry
Storm Silves;288884 said:
Alright, I'm not going to denounce your theory, I'm merely going to say my theory.

Yamato's devil color is blue, and therefore Nero has blue as his predominant color. I think that's the simplest and most logical explanation.

CT: I hope I don't regret saying that...

i have proof if u look at the new post i made!:mad:

Top Bottom