• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Brunette Keeper [Jess]

The Black Locker
Please stop stealing images that aren't yours. >_< Seriously, when I can recognize images from Castle Age and DragonFable, that's when you know you've failed.
At least attempt to draw things yourself, for Christ's sake.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Well, as much as like arguing the fact that Vergil is DEAD... it's bedtime.

*Mother faints* uh, you okay? oh was it the fact that the ablum i wanted is £20. Well what do you expect... IT IS Duran Duran

aka958

Don't trust people
RESPECT!

DT... you and your ways of making me see things about myself I haven't noticed... you must be an oracle. :ninja:

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
God dammit!!!

You wait until now to tell me my sister will be out for two more weeks, and that I have to go there again for two more weekends, ruining certain plans I had. How the **** do you think I feel? One of the weekends plans wasn't so important. That one is for this coming weekend. The other was for the next weekend. That one was the important one. I was going to see a friend of mine that I haven't seen since the last time I was actually at school! Now I can't go meet her for the first time in a couple years, and it's all because my sister is out of town and you need someone to babysit! You lazy bitch, pay someone to do it. College starts this coming wednesday, so my personal time will already be cut down. I don't want to have to spend it taking care of kids!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^LOL.

Nevan - sultry. Sexy. Smokin' Seductive.
Yeah, SSSS!!! XD

I do believe I just spammed our community Meg. Sorry about that :\ If you think there's any that aren't that wonderful, you can get rid of them, right? I picked them out of my enormous pile of favourites because either the story was fresh and different, the writing was really good, the moral of the story was valuable, or all of the above.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Leave the quirky, unnecessary bull**** to yourself. I mean really, do you need to undermine the things people say to survive? Give it a rest you life-less **** drone. New kids on the block always are the ****iest, and the most unintelligent, I think that a lot of people can relate.

aka958

Don't trust people
Should I buy Final Fantasy IX? It is only IX and V I have left to get... but I don't know, I feel like I should save the money...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Here i am, in the library... AGAIN! (i hates you avira)

After Library, a walk across town to Tesco to get mah BIRTHDAY CAKE!
Then home and out again to post Payment for a DURAN DURAN ALBUM!!!! :D

I don't want ANYTHING for my Birthday... I WANT VERGIL :( If i had Vergil, I'd never ask for anything again.... EVER!!!! (I mean REAL, FLESH AND BLOOD Vergil)

It feels wrong making a pic of Nite with somebody else... its effectively cheating on Vergil... But, it's still a request I suppose....

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
couldn't get the cake i wanted.
Its very ironic that the football season starts tomorrow and my cake is a football pitch... (my third choice cake)
At least its only once a year

Top Bottom