• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I am excited for things.

Meg

Chloe_Ryder;266741 said:
^Cool thread is cool.

My head hurts. :\ And I'm pretty sure it's the computer to blame. Either that or there's still some fluid in my spine that churns out these mother of headaches. You can't even call this a headache. This is like a migraine on friggin steroids. >.< I'm doomed to have issues until I die one day, aren't I?

Damn it to hell.

Oooo >_< I've had an insane sinus migrane before. Every inch of my head felt like knives were being jabbed into it. I hope you feel better. Do you take any Excedrin?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I can't believe I typed all that and then it doesn't even post! Darn it!

meg127;266755 said:
Oooo >_< I've had an insane sinus migrane before. Every inch of my head felt like knives were being jabbed into it. I hope you feel better. Do you take any Excedrin?

Nope. I don't take any meds, for personal reasons, so I try to sleep off/wait out my headaches, but IF I was to take anything it would be either Panadol or it would be Disprin, which is a fizzy aspirin, not that either actually work on me. My head feels like it's got all this pressure between my ears, and only when I look down or lean my head forward do I feel it between my eyes and in my temples, and it's a pretty sharp pain that feels hot...like hot needles stabbing into my head from all sides...that sounds weird....

Eish. It feels like somebody wacked me in the face with an anchor when I do that. It's gotta be the spinal thing. :(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
What a load of....
Can no-one tell that I'm being friggin sarcastic.
HE'S DEAD, was a good enough reason the last time i looked.
ARGH! GRRR.

Two days to go... Get mah cake tomorrow. Nintendo DS CAKE... OR Doctor Who...

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Thinks: "Dust sucks.. I'm allergic to dust.... It must die and burn in hell! Dust is bad for us, it's an Universal EVIL... Can you hear me - Evill !!!! "

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Arrogance is not really going to help you here. If you can't be civil, refuse to acknowledge that there is the slightest possibility you may be wrong and if you try using Thesaurus.com to intimidate me, it really isn't going to work. How can you honestly say there is no possibility of existence? Have you investigated it in full? Have you been proved right? Where is your evidence? I have had the evidence I require to prove existence; now the burden is on you to convince me otherwise. Your core beliefs are based on nothing except the argument "but I said so." Can't tell you how many times that hasn't stood up in court :rolleyes:

Top Bottom