• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

M

Mishka

Drakkar is right... i have listen to tatu the whole weak... *change song to Tatu 30 Minutes* better... wait...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Why in the the hell am i still here... oh yeah, i haven't finished Nite Runner yet.

I'm not sure i can stay somewhere, where the answers have to be so precise and please other ppl.
And also being told not to post there if you haven't got a genuine reason...??? wtf.
Since when do n00bs get to tell other ppl what to do.

*Sighs* At least i still have Duran Duran.
I left one forum because of some idiot who had an answer for everything, now it looks like it gonna happen again...

Meg

@VB- "Never get in a argument with an idiot. They'll just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." Words to live by.

Meg

It be a famous quote. Google it if you want. ^_^
More words to live by: "Pride always come before the fall. You might want to take a crash helmet for your trip." I believe I got that from Ms. Angel though I think I heard it somewhere else to. :unsure:

Meg

How interesting would it be for someone to ignore everyone on the forums? Then they could post whatever they want and not care about what anyone says. :lol:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;266858 said:
Why in the the hell am i still here... oh yeah, i haven't finished Nite Runner yet.

I'm not sure i can stay somewhere, where the answers have to be so precise and please other ppl.
And also being told not to post there if you haven't got a genuine reason...??? wtf.
Since when do n00bs get to tell other ppl what to do.

*Sighs* At least i still have Duran Duran.
I left one forum because of some idiot who had an answer for everything, now it looks like it gonna happen again...

DON'T GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! D:!!!!
I use the ignore function on a few noobs. I tend to hold grudges for a long time, even when the person has forgotten what they said to me. And I'm not planning on taking them off, ever. Ignore function turns forum into paradise! :D :D :D

CT: We need to talk? When in the history of mankind has that EVER implied anything good? I'm not interested. I don't want drama. I have enough pressure with passports and immigration, not to mention my writing and deadlines. I REALLY don't want to talk to you. I love you, I do, but I really don't wanna do this with you, not now, not ever.

LOL...attacking birds... XDDDDDDDDDDDDD I think that made my day!

Nah, actually, Steve and Angel made my day. Can't express how happy I am. Now I just need to get them greens!

satan

I am Joe
im in every zeppelin album, i'm in all mel gibson's rants, im the reason why the boston redsox seson had a chance... who am i?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Dear TS,
Stop being a dicksucking **** mongrel, and quit with the ****ing 503 errors! Zax said Mars fixed it! Obviously, he lied.
Love, Dani

Top Bottom