• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
there are some incredibly deluded people out there...usually with enough force of personality to take millions from the weak-minded and buy jets with it :rolleyes:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I sincerely hope I'm not the only person alive that would LIKE to be experimented on if it ends up getting me what I want... Being either a lizard man or a wolf man. ;)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;266616 said:
If anyone has a problem with me on this forum. Please talk to me about it.

Gotta get Nite Runner finished...

I for one have no problem with you being here. In fact, you're a really good friend. So... Yeah. ^_^

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;266616 said:
If anyone has a problem with me on this forum. Please talk to me about it.

I have a problem with always missing you on the forum! What is up with that?! Grrrrr.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Because you live in a magical land (commonly known as Middle Earth these days) and gosh darn it to heck, Gandalf just keeps getting it all wrong.

I'm thinking...another late night. This is not going well :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
Everytime I lie there on the bed playing my PSP I shut it down and just lie there, falling asleep for several hours in the middle of the day. T_T

Meg

My goodness I've had enough of this! The level of immaturity, BS, and arrogance has skyrocketed lately. I mean really!

I need a hot shower. *storms off*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Cool thread is cool.

My head hurts. :\ And I'm pretty sure it's the computer to blame. Either that or there's still some fluid in my spine that churns out these mother of headaches. You can't even call this a headache. This is like a migraine on friggin steroids. >.< I'm doomed to have issues until I die one day, aren't I?

Damn it to hell.

Top Bottom