• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I want to actually *headwall* right now.
Guh!
Whatever, just walk away from it C, just walk away, or do you need your bro to set it straight for you again?
Yes, I'm talking to myself. I tend to do that when I'm grrr.
Going to go do something productive. Before I do something stupid here.
Just_Cuz_19.gif

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Brunette Keeper [Jess];263444 said:
It's cool. ^_^ I probably should've told you that I'd read it (and warned you about my critiquing habits).

^_^ It makes me happy that you are not mad. I never intended to start a flame war. :wacko: It was kinda strange

Brunette Keeper [Jess]

The Black Locker
Nicodemus Zamoran;263452 said:
^_^ It makes me happy that you are not mad. I never intended to start a flame war. :wacko: It was kinda strange

Nah. Like I said, it's cool. ^_^

CT: Going through this Twific is making my mind cry out for mercy.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
GOd... these Media Player skins are so awesome looking... to bad I can't get them unless I buy a certain program. The free ones I got are good as well, though.

Meg

Chaos Master;263449 said:
That is not available in Malaysia anymore, sadly. Plus, I do not like buying stuffs online. I was trying to get a FFXIII, HDMI cable, a PS3 slim for 1400, but they do not agree with that, Instead, they are opting to change FFXIII with MGS4.

Well drat! >_< That really stinks.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Headache!
Vergil overload! OW!!!!!!

I warned you.

CATS!!! I need to change my message alert tone on my mobile. Vergil screaming at me was funny, but now he gives me a scare that has me jerking off my chair every time I get an sms :( Stupid Vergil!
What scream, you might wonder (or not, it depends on how bored you are)?
This one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaMYzoe2BUI
0:40. The Scream. For real, that's my msg alert. People look at me funny, but nowadays I wonder whether it's because of the scream or because I nearly have a heart attack when I hear it.

DMC FANART FTW!!!! ^_^ I've got four albums stocked with 'em. Envieee meee.

-edit-
When I see my name appear all over the boards as the last poster, it's my cue to get outta here. Inactivity is inactive. Bleah.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
SSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
VERGIL OVERLOAD!
Thankies Chloe. :D

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
This forum's way to dead...or goes back in issues we delved in the past...anyway...seems Credo + co. are ****ed...oh,damn!Oh well!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
A week off sick from work and I spend it doing other work. That was masterful, really... and tomorrow you're back to it for two weeks. Did you recover, genius?

Meg

Some people need to get their head out of their butt and realize how they come off to people. And that's all I'm gonna say about that. :rolleyes:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I don't like Facebook but I use it because many people I know won't email instead. It's annoying and I don't like the lack of privacy but it's still preferable to getting moaned at for not keeping in touch.

Top Bottom