• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I like Cadury Caramel Nibbles - I genuinely believe they are the answer to almost every problem in the world.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Vergil'sB*tch;263358 said:
You are a Moderator enforcing forum rules... it sure as hell doesn't make you a nazi... it makes you damn scary!

Am I the only one who wasn't scared? :/

+ WHERE THE **** IS MY CEREAL!?!?!?!?!?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am DONE with the drama, okay? Drama is not what I came to the forum for, I came here for the people, and to make new friends, not for the depressing/irritating crap that's going on right now...

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Wow. That's really fatherly of you to do, Dad. Hang up on me like that. Wow. That's nice. I could have been dying or something. |:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Angelo Credo;263356 said:
Yay, do I get to be called a Nazi now? :3
Heil Credo!

Had to be done...:kiss:

Henorrhage;263354 said:
I want chocolate. Like, really bad.
You have to have these caramel thingies...I'm on a diet right now but I cannot resist them :wub:

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
DreadnoughtDT;263360 said:
I am DONE with the drama, okay? Drama is not what I came to the forum for, I came here for the people, and to make new friends, not for the depressing/irritating crap that's going on right now...

In all honesty, the DRAMA needs to be done period. I can only picture what the Mods and Admins are going through at the moment. I mean, the Mods and Admins have problems outside the internet and when they come, they have more problems to deal with.

It's summer, I get it, and no one has nothing to do, and most of us stick to the internet and this fourm. Well, here's the point: Since no one has nothing to do, I see it that everyone is bored with there own lives and like to but into other peoples. HENCE THIS IS WHY THE DRAMA HAS BEEN CREATED. It needs to stop really. ._.

Call me Bi*tch, call me whatever you want. Have a problem with me for speaking the truth? Take it up with me, and don't go running to a Mod or Admin.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Excuse me, did someone just take a vacuum and drain all the happiness away from the forums this morning?

@Resa: I actually agree with you... Despite my previous statements.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
*turns off vacuum cleaner*

Sorry, what was that?

:p

I'm thinking...can I sneak downstairs and grab something - anything - to eat before bedtime?

Captain Ren

Tribble
i just cant resist ^_^
1207427039035-1.jpg

i'm sorry to say, its a common pratice over the internet. oh the anonymous thing. hiding behind a screen to whine, hate, annoy. all we can do is control its spread.

@ dear resa, only your contact list can pm you xD

DreadnoughtDT;263377 said:
Excuse me, did someone just take a vacuum and drain all the happiness away from the forums this morning?.

only if you let it be!

Top Bottom