• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
ResaMoon;263376 said:
In all honesty, the DRAMA needs to be done period. I can only picture what the Mods and Admins are going through at the moment. I mean, the Mods and Admins have problems outside the internet and when they come, they have more problems to deal with.

It's summer, I get it, and no one has nothing to do, and most of us stick to the internet and this fourm. Well, here's the point: Since no one has nothing to do, I see it that everyone is bored with there own lives and like to but into other peoples. HENCE THIS IS WHY THE DRAMA HAS BEEN CREATED. It needs to stop really. ._.

Call me Bi*tch, call me whatever you want. Have a problem with me for speaking the truth? Take it up with me, and don't go running to a Mod or Admin.

My sentiments exactly, I, along with my fellow staff members have enough problems in our own lives without having to deal with varying levels of drama kicking off every single day, sure, this is our job, but a little break now and then would be nice, you know?

DreadnoughtDT;263377 said:
@Resa: I actually agree with you... Despite my previous statements.

I do hope you're saying that because of what I've said, and not for other reasons, because it would be nice to know that I'm being listened to.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
finished my noose.
say goodbye to tilly and i'll go jump off a stool.

I'm gonna carry on doing this until the forum lightens up to how it usually is.

You ppl have things to do... go restart a DMC game, take up gardening.. or something... start up a website... no, have a few hours away from the computer. Its not like the forum is gonna go overnight.
For cryin out loud Enjoy your holidays!

Brunette Keeper [Jess]

The Black Locker
O_O Whoa. All of this because of a black locker?

CT:
Well, the drawing is somewhat good, considering my awful drawing skills...but I dun wanna clean off my desk right now. ;_;

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
At least when I have an issue with someone, I have the balls to talk to them about it - not bitch to some random 3rd party where everyone can see :dry:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
WHOOT! 94 reviews! YEA BABEH! Feed me moar!

Vergil'sB*tch;263254 said:
And i know it wasn't used, but i miss Dante's Office... It was a nice and tidy forum... okay, it wound me up to see how... empty it was... that was why it just had to be deleted... i felt like a faliure when i clicked that link. Still, 18 ppl on DSC is better than 4 on Dante's office.

cry2.gif

I cry on the inside every time I think of that. R.I.P. Dante's Office *ish heartbroken* :(

CT: DIE, NEVAN, DIEEEEE!!!!! :mad:

It's amazing how much I miss when I'm gone. What's up with everyone freaking out over their sigs?
As for the drama...well. It's a forum overrun with bored teens. Drama and teenagers go hand in hand, aye! XD

...I sneaked a chocolate biscuit this morning. But I've cut down on the sugar in my coffee so...it's okay to have 1 little chocolate biscuit, isn't it? :wacko:

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Brunette Keeper [Jess];263406 said:
O_O Whoa. All of this because of a black locker?

I am sorry about that... I never actually saw the problem with the black locker at first. Could you ever forgive me for being so rude?

Brunette Keeper [Jess]

The Black Locker
Nicodemus Zamoran;263441 said:
I am sorry about that... I never actually saw the problem with the black locker at first. Could you ever forgive me for being so rude?

It's cool. ^_^ I probably should've told you that I'd read it (and warned you about my critiquing habits).

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Angel;263413 said:
At least when I have an issue with someone, I have the balls to talk to them about it - not bitch to some random 3rd party where everyone can see :dry:

You're talking about me, aren't you? :(

Top Bottom