• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Stop ****ing whining to me about how no one's reviewed your story. No one's reviewed mine and you don't see my crying like a little bitch about it. And, quite frankly, I don't give a **** about your story with your overpowered characters who are, obviously, idolized versions of yourselves. With all your good traits enhanced and none of your flaws. No one wants to read about perfect characters with perfect lives.

Osaka

trollololol
^ oh dear... ^__^;;

Why do I have to wait 20 mins while the damn adverts that I'm not interested in play at the beginning of a movie?? I've better things to look at. >_>

Brunette Keeper [Jess]

The Black Locker
...and that's as far as I can go without tearing the entire fic apart. I don't care if they cry that I'm being mean, that's just not a good fic. I've seen better on FF.net. :|

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I hate to b*tch but, i think I'm doing too much...
Here, Darkslayer's Cave, Deviantart, My site.... its just all... stressing.
And i know it wasn't used, but i miss Dante's Office... It was a nice and tidy forum... okay, it wound me up to see how... empty it was... that was why it just had to be deleted... i felt like a faliure when i clicked that link. Still, 18 ppl on DSC is better than 4 on Dante's office.

At least that damn antivirus is updated... for now.

I'm so tired... OOH! Sausages! Yum, hot dogs for tea...
Actually, I wonder why they call them hot dogs...
VB... SHUT UP!
You shut up Dante... or i'll set... a yaoi fan girl on you!
I'm outta here
Still thinking?
Yup, actually, i might have a sleep...
You do that...
I WILL!

Meg

Ms. Angel's cracking down! I hope my sig is ok. *goes to check rules for 10th time*

Meg

The crazy demon;263267 said:
Thnew Svage is ready :D.

I wonder if my spoiler sig is ok :(

I'm pretty sure so long as its in a spoiler its fine. You can always ask a member of the staff.

Meg

The crazy demon;263269 said:
Yeah thanks meg.

(Thinking: Strange feeling i have now)

I know! I re-checked the rules and even though I'm fine I'm still....ugh.

It's like when the purge of rude members was happening. :wacko:

Meg

@DT and TCD

Weeell you can always ask. Or re-read the rules. There might have been something you missed. Just don't get my sig deleted, K? :mad:;)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm not trying to get your sig deleted, I was just wondering why mine, which was smaller, was deleted while yours was intact. It boggles me.

Top Bottom