• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Hah, wow. X3
And make him wear a trench coat and sunglasses. ALL THE TIME. XD

Dedication. Like a true born lackey. xD
I have done a stupid thing with that question... i'm about a month ahead of myself... and i keep thinking DMC hd collection is out in march and not April :lol: I'm such an idiot. Why couldn't it be released in march :(
Those cookies didn't taste very nice with coffee :(

I actually thought that it would be out in March. My friend kept on telling me that it comes out on March. >_o It would have been a nice birthday gift to myself. ;_; But then again...that means I can save up money to have Lucifer made. 8D -because has Zero crafting skills.-
I wish it came sooner. -grabby hands.-

What cookies? Chocolate ones?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I actually thought that it would be out in March. My friend kept on telling me that it comes out on March. >_o It would have been a nice birthday gift to myself. ;_; But then again...that means I can save up money to have Lucifer made. 8D -because has Zero crafting skills.-
I wish it came sooner. -grabby hands.-

What cookies? Chocolate ones?

I'm not very good at crafting either... I've always wanted a nelo angelo figure...
I wish it was due out march, it would've been something to look forward to because i hate that month...
Chocolate chip cookies... with nuts... >_< (i didn't know they had nuts in them, plus it didn't say they did on the packet.)

Better do something with my blog... i know i'll add the menu to it.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Two new CDs and three new crochet hooks. I was going to say I'm one happy hooker...then I realized only fellow crochetters would realize the term in the way I mean it and not think I meant...er...yeah. >_< So...er...woot? ._. *victory dances*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You are right because I had a "Wait, what?" moment.

>_< I had a feeling most people would think that. :blush: I'm...gonna go hide my face now.

Thinking:
The second I get the house clean something gets dirty. Grr. At least I finally got those flowers repotted, though.

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
I'm not very good at crafting either... I've always wanted a nelo angelo figure...
I wish it was due out march, it would've been something to look forward to because i hate that month...
Chocolate chip cookies... with nuts... >_< (i didn't know they had nuts in them, plus it didn't say they did on the packet.)

Better do something with my blog... i know i'll add the menu to it.

I only don't like March much because I turn a year older. -Le mortificacion!-
I also wish it was. Days get boring so fast, I need a past time and DMCHDC it is. xD If I was good at crafting anything...I'd make a Dreadnaught figure. >_< Or better yet...the Majin one. @_@ -fell in love with it at first glance.-

Chocolate chip cookies with...nuts...-twitch.- Something about pastries and nuts that doesn't go well. >_<

Ooh~ what kind of blog do you have?

Top Bottom