• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Depends what kind of plushie you want to make - something simple? You just need quality felt, stuffing, needle and thread. Something a bit more up market? Then you're going to have to make the time or else find someone who is willing and able to do it for you. Someone here might be able to help in that area, perhaps? We've got a lot of talent on dmc.org :)

I really do hope someone here can help me. I'm tied up bad here. I have no time to be able to do it myself! ;.;

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Cbeebies is evil full stop. My youngest two have never watched it and with good fortune and fair weather, they may never have to. The weird floating things? That's not Waybuloo by any chance, is it? If not then there are two freaky-as-hell kids programmes on that channel now...

I just buy DVD's of what I used to watch as a kid. Proper telly that you can't get anymore.

Yes! Those scray, floaty things >_<
I feel like saying "Back in my day..." but now I feel old T_T

CT: I really want to get out of this house but I can't think of what to do that doesn't use up my money!

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i has trophys on ssbb (i wonder if we get all trophy points....we should get a trophy of a character in our avatar)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
dammit jim, I'm a gamer, not a knitter!
(star trek reference for a thought i had whilst trying to knit)

where's your motivation?
in bed where i left it :D

oh right, i've gotta leave feedback for that seller... sheese, i don't know what to put, seeing i ordered the items back in november!

oh and i've gotta make a wig!

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
good evening today the world shudders under the wake of desperation citys left destroyed and deserted creatures lurking round every corner and a virus turning men into zombies this is doomsday ladies and gentlemen all thanks to the fact that i have no more ideas!!!!!!! :(

Top Bottom