• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
NFL FU(K YEAH!!!!!!!
ROCK N ROLL FU(K YEAH!!!!!!

bedbath and beyond..........**** yeah **** yeah.....SPORTSMAN SHIP.......BOOKS..................

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Happy Belated Birthday!! :) Lucky you get to celebrate your Birthday solo I gotta share my lol jk. (I treated my Mother to a endless shopping spree for our Birthday) :) Also Congrats on your daughter's baby. :) And no I'm the old one your the young one. :)
LOL thank you :) I meant when I was pregnant with my daughter she was due on my b-day ._.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Ahhhh! I hope he did not get that e-mail I sent him in class, it was supposed to be read after he gets home!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why, yes; I am one of those crazy gamers who must collect one of everything in the game and complete every achievement. *hides her checklists* How did you know?
(Poor LIVE people must be sick of me. I should hide from them for a while....)

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I wonder what it'll be like to have an alarm clock that screams " IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND"

Laurence Barnes

Premium
I wonder what it'll be like to have an alarm clock that screams " IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND"
i would have one that sings

do do dddd do a barrel roll XD

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

I wouldn't know...I wouldn't hear it. :/ I wonder what it'd be like to have an alarm clock that actually woke me up. *could sleep through the next apocalypse*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I wouldn't know...I wouldn't hear it. :/ I wonder what it'd be like to have an alarm clock that actually woke me up. *could sleep through the next apocalypse*

The next apocalypse? Did i miss the last one ;)

Why are toilet seats so friggin expensive?!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The next apocalypse? Did i miss the last one ;)

Why are toilet seats so friggin expensive?!

LOL Yeah...remember Y2K? :p
Toilet seats...? @_@ *not sure she wants to know*

Thinking:
I finally got up the nerve to chat with a co-op partner! The funny thing is: both of us have defective headsets...and we both play games the same way. Mum's not gonna like him, though...she's gonna be ticked if he tries to co-op with her on Dead Island...she REALLY dislikes co-ops. :S

Laurence Barnes

Premium
the ultimate clash i say
CaptainFalconBrawl.jpg
vs
1120330742_4876825001_Bio-Biography-Bruce-Lee-SF-142451177001.jpg

Top Bottom