• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

But Meg said it was me :(

Although if it's negative I'm glad it's not me :oops:
I thought you put it in quotes cause we be virtual Brovas! *fist pump*
It's by no means negative but somehow neutral...I don't know really how to explain somehow makes me sad and depressed because I failed.
Sorry, maybe I'm just drama-queen but that's how it is.
*fist pump bro*
Oh I'm trolling again pls don't feed me anymore.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
It's by no means negative but somehow neutral...I don't know really how to explain somehow makes me sad and depressed because I failed.
Sorry, maybe I'm just drama-queen but that's how it is.
*fist pump bro*
Oh I'm trolling again pls don't feed me anymore.

We can all be a bit of a drama llama at some point (I hope some people get that) don't worry buddy. I'm here if you wanna talk about anything.

Anyway I'll stop spamming, has anyone heard from VB lately? she had something planed and I wanted to see how she got on.

CT: Sky running is amazing!

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Bed-ways is right-ways me thinks, have a good night all :D

Devil_May_Cry__Say_Goodnight_by_sonor16.jpg

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Coffee.
I wonder if it's normal for little kids to snort like little piggys? It's cute, anyway.
It's been over an hour. I should go check what chaos has been created in those bedrooms.
I wish my mum was here.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Somehow I got a hole in my nail. This puzzles me cuz there's no way I should be able to have a perfect, completely clean hole in the side of my nail. And just when I started growing my nails out again, too. :(

Top Bottom