• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I have officially broken Mickey down he's literally a sobbing, bawling mess. :) I love torturing my characters. Speaking of which, I haven't bothered Daryl in about a week...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I finallly start working on an original story again...and my MC and its partner (work partner) will do nothing but bicker. /== The fighting's in character, but how about some plot you two?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Oh boy, it's a working day. The fun! Oh well, at least it's money, think of it that way Ryan.

Wait I am thinking of it that way because I am me. Why am I talking to myself as if I'm another person giving myself advice? Perhaps because some times your own advice to yourself can be just as helpful, if not more helpful than someone else's advice...Oh my God, I've got myself in some sort of twisted monologue I can't seem to escape from...

...Help me!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh boy, it's a working day. The fun! Oh well, at least it's money, think of it that way Ryan.

Wait I am thinking of it that way because I am me. Why am I talking to myself as if I'm another person giving myself advice? Perhaps because some times your own advice to yourself can be just as helpful, if not more helpful than someone else's advice...Oh my God, I've got myself in some sort of twisted monologue I can't seem to escape from...

...Help me!

I'm sorry, but that was just too priceless.

CT: *points at avatar... Wicked grin*

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I need to go for a run so badly.... Why do I always get anxious when the seasons start to turn? *jittery*

I get depressed during winter, hence another reason i'm on anti-depressants.

CT: What to do today? Watch my sister, watch my sister...oh yeah, watch my sister! Then go to work. (The only place where I get some piece of mind lately other than my bike rides)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
CT: probably shouldn't have smashed that mug in a rage earlier - it was my favourite :(

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
*looks at teeny tiny shards of smashed mug* Yeah, I think it might be beyond the glue stage...I was pretty mad earlier...

CT: I'm busy. Stop interrupting me. We'll talk later, kk?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Aww, I'm sorry. :( I usually get depressed in the summer...

Thinking:
Running in a skort...not a good idea. I do feel hyper now, though.

Don't be sorry, I am who I am. =) I just need company to spend with, winter wasn't always like this for me. I need a boyfriend. ;_; XD

CT: Gah, can't you leave my crap alone child!?

Top Bottom