• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Cleaning out a chicken's reproductive system and lungs is almost as mind scarring as the time my Great Gran decided my favorite chicken was going to be dinner. At least I'm not a little kid this time. >_< *tries to get mental images out of her head*

What the heck? Cleaning them out?

LoD: Congratulations :D

CT: To quote Sir Walter... "BALLS!"

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@LoD: Congrats! Sorry for not saying so earlier. ^^;

Thank you Shadow =) It's okay. You weren't obliged to lol

There's no pleasing some people now is there? They changed his design and there was an uproar. Now they've made him look hot and people still complain. NT are doing their damn best. It's in their control now as to what they do. Suck it up people.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Shadow: Ahh right! I didn't realize it was called cleaning. I had a complete different image in my mind. (taking their insides out, giving them a wash in water and putting them back in... STUPID VEEBEE!)

I gotta say though LoD, i think this whole half-Angel thing has really 'got my goat'. Why couldn't they leave him half-human? Anyway, still waiting for them to mess up Vergil.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I don't know VeeBee, I like the angel idea. It has a lot of potential. Imagine Vergil with black angelic wings (Or dark purple ones) in Devil Trigger form, landing and confronting Dante. He'd be all 'serious' faced and whatnot, would kick ass.

Step-dad's fruitcake was nice =)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@LoD: I suppose so, but still. ^^; *happy for you*

@VB: LOL It's alright, it does rather sound like that.... *thought of that the first time she was told to do it*

@VB & LoD: To be honest, I actually loved seeing the fighting. But it seems like everytime I see a trailer...I love it...and then something comes out to ruin it for me. Like the half angel bit. I mean...wtf? Being half human makes him sound more like a BAMF in my opinion, because he doesn't have just a free ride to being awesome at whatever he does. I do think Ninja Theory's awesome for making such a beautiful game (even if it does eerily remind me of Nero and DMC4), but I wish they'd stop effing with my emotions. :/

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Does anyone else here like the idea of Dante being half Angel?

Come on, seriously. Here are several reasons why it makes sense and would be awesome. Dante and Vergil wouldn't be able to heal themselves so quickly if they had just the blood of their father and were halflings. It doesn't logically make any sense.

Even in Devil May Cry 2 Dante uses powers that were from Gods and Goddesses (Divine beings) Angels are divine.

Angels are more powerful than humans. Dante acts as an Angel to humanity. He saves Trish from death (Acting like a guardian Angel). Angels would naturally have great healing powers. A reason as to why Vergil could fail when fighting Mundus could be down to the fact that he abandoned his Angelic side and corrupted it with the evil side of him. This backfired when he needed to use his Angelic abilities, because he wasn't in tune with them. Dante stayed true to himself and both of his forms, making him more powerful in the long run and able to succeed.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
BAMF? Oh great... *goes to google*... OH right! I'm still learning internet words.

I couldn't see vergil having angel wings... maybe bat wings like raziel in Soul reaver.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@LoD: I suppose...but I thought the angels were demons in DMC.... o_O But what it their demon side is dominant? Like...how in a family where one parent has darker hair than the other and so the kids have dark hair?

@VB: Hehe. So am I, to be honest. >_> I think Vergie'd make a pretty angel...til he stabbed you or you had to fight him...then he'd just be annoying. >_> *always ends up cursing him out while she fights him*

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
That was tomato sauce, not tomato soup. Now what am I going to eat my grilled cheese with? D:

+ Bisexual heteromantic? I think that works. :D

+ Why yes, I do find grungy looking brunets who look like they have a drug problem attractive. dont judge me

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
To be honest, I actually loved seeing the fighting. But it seems like everytime I see a trailer...I love it...and then something comes out to ruin it for me. Like the half angel bit. I mean...wtf? Being half human makes him sound more like a BAMF in my opinion, because he doesn't have just a free ride to being awesome at whatever he does. I do think Ninja Theory's awesome for making such a beautiful game (even if it does eerily remind me of Nero and DMC4), but I wish they'd stop effing with my emotions. :/

I second this through and through.
Everyone knows I've only had good things to say about NT and DmC since it was first announced.
But the angel thing? I duno. There's no doubt in my mind that it will probably be brilliant and tie in perfectly with the story.
But at the moment it just smells like BS to me.
But again, that might be because I haven't woken up and smelled the coffee this morning. I mean that in a literal sense, too.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I think people should see DMC and DmC as two separate franchises. That's what I'm doing, and it helped a lot with me getting over the changes NT is making. Not like I was complaining much to start with.

Top Bottom