• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@VB: I don't think that's bad. It's just how you feel ..Then again, I hate my father...both my biological one and former step one. So.... *shrugs*

I need a thought...hmm...it's too hot. Ooooh, a ryhme. Sugar is bad for me. ._. *hyper*

V

Oldschool DMC fan
CT: Wow, I've never realised how much I resent my own father. That's bad, isn't it?! That makes me a bad person for saying it too, even just thinking it?

No. Only if your reasons are completely selfish and unfair, which I suspect they are not.

I WISH I had a father I could look up to, or even liked, but he is hated by almost everyone I know who knows him too. And I don't like him, for what I think are good reasons... and because everyone else doesn't like him, I know it's not just me. I don't feel bad that I dislike him, just disappointed.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I guess I'm not really in it for the amount that's there, but rather for the feeling that it gives me. That's the joy of work in any sense really. If you can learn to value the job itself for how it makes you feel and not for what it makes you gain, substantially or insubstantially.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Jotting down each section of my Fan Fiction from start to finish just to be able to browse through and check if the story flows properly. Don't want any mistakes, obviously.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I have a feeling that it's a bad thing when you have to put your tea in a water bottle to keep the dog from drinking it....

Side note, grammar mistakes are always more obvious the second time you rewrite something...weird.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I can't believe I actually know where I am going with something for a change. Yey for directions in life =)

_EmotionsUntold_

Your best nightmare
I'm thinking I have my work cut out for me today. I have hardware I gotta put up still. Interior lights to put in my car still... and cleaning... both in the apartment and in my car... lots of it. UGH

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Have 'fun'? cleaning o_O

I'm thinking that it's about time you text me. I don't even know if I want to come and see you today. I mean yeah, it could be great news in the long run, but you're just not seeming that interested in me any more =/

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Lexy: I have a few of my own reasons why I hate my dad, and perhaps a few of them are a little selfish, but most of them aren't.
He's one of these people that's nice to other people in public... ya know, respectful, pleasant all of that. But behing closed doors, he is such a s**t.

CT: I wonder what games i should get rid of. I'm pretty much stuck with PS1 and Ps2 games.

EDIT: Devil Kazuya looks f***ing awesome in TTT2!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
VB: I know the type.

But you don't HAVE to like anyone. You have free will and it's your choice to do what you want with it. I dislike anyone who treats me badly and with disrespect. It doesn't matter if they're family or friends or what. If they're going to treat me worse than they would strangers on the street, I don't need that in my life. Harsh, maybe. but fair in my eyes.

...Pretty much why I live in the middle of nowhere away from that lot. :rolleyes:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Lucky I can afford it currently with my bf helping me out. It's still tough affording everything to be independent like this. But worth it I guess, considering my mother drives me nuts as well with her drinking.

You'll escape one day. Start plotting. ;)

Top Bottom