• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Why do i think I can see trouble starting in another thread... could be the pessimist in me.

CT: I love that movie... Van Helsing... always makes me want to go back and play the game.

Hang on... thanks tilly, that was a nice cuddle... can't help but think she smells funny though.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I could never see it, but after playing 3 so much everyone's right, there's not enough Dante in DMC 4!!!!!11

EDIT: haha I didn't do the !!!11! thing on purpose, I'm just that leet:cool:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Okay, now I definitely don't think that I'll be able to complete that... I mean, Dracula has a mouth where his... male parts should be... that just weird and wrong (If you look, it's Dracula's second form that I'm talking about)
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/The_Castle_Proserpina
Just think, that game scared me as a kid, Imagine if i ran into him at the end of the game... i'd still be in therapy...

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Is there anything more dirty than super LDK with Quicksilver?.........No...no there is not, but I love the filth :p

EDIT: Oh yeah and if you didn't know he can glide when he has Rebellion equipped :cool:

EDIT X2!!! good night everyone :D

See%20You%20Later,%20Alligator.jpg

^AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!! :eek:

Osaka

trollololol
Where's a fan when you need one..?
And thank heavens that it's something that happens normally. (thought I was back to square one for a while.) ^_^;

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
You couldn't make me feel any worse than what I do now... oh wait, yes you could.
I can't cope with this s**t. Roll on August. It'll be one less thing to worry about or diagnosed.

Any to the t**t revving his motorbike behind my house, when I get my gun, you'll be perfect as moving target practice mwhahahahahahaha.

And thanks laptop, you could've warned me before you went dead. WAIT, I'm now feeling worse!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Oh, wow, Daryl. Could you have been any more harsh about it? I know you don't like the kid, but you didn't have to do that. But thank you for walking away and not punching his friend. I know you would have loved nothing more (except maybe your Blondie <3 ) than to sock him in the jaw. So, I appreciate it, bro. Thank you. *is enjoying that RP too much <3*

+ I really need to stop screaming "Come at me, bro!" while I'm playing that new Alice game. >.<

Top Bottom