• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
My girlfriend might be pregnant. I could be a dad. This is a lot of news to take in at such short notice. Oh life, why did you never prepare me for these things? Oh well, time for food.

aka958

Don't trust people
My girlfriend might be pregnant. I could be a dad. This is a lot of news to take in at such short notice. Oh life, why did you never prepare me for these things? Oh well, time for food.

I don't think anyone is prepared for those kinds of news. o.o

But if your going to be a dad, congratulations! =D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

Oh Jesus, if I ever heard that news coming to my own ears, I'd probably faint. I'm not ready for that at all. >_<

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
^ If you mean what I think you do that's awesome!! fingers crossed!

EDIT- seriously, everyone needs to type spawnshooter into Google image and look at what you get it's so creepy it's like all our photo's and stuff are tagged to my name! even things that aren't mine!

DOUBLE EDIT- yeah this is weird I've got VB's avi, Subjects sig even Lexy's Beowulf drawing and Cheez's tattoo?!?!

aka958

Don't trust people
She's like: "Oh you are going to die!" and starts raining down hell.
I'm like: "Oh no I won't!" and skillfully dodges the first burst.
Then she goes: "Take a load of this!" and sends a barrage about 5x times the strength of the first burst.
I'm like: "WHY CAN'T I USE BOMBS!?" whilst I dodge it really good until I get cornered.

I'll never get that far again. I swear it. o.o

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
She's like: "Oh you are going to die!" and starts raining down hell.
I'm like: "Oh no I won't!" and skillfully dodges the first burst.
Then she goes: "Take a load of this!" and sends a barrage about 5x times the strength of the first burst.
I'm like: "WHY CAN'T I USE BOMBS!?" whilst I dodge it really good until I get cornered.

I'll never get that far again. I swear it. o.o

Are you high again? ;) :p

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
EDIT- seriously, everyone needs to type spawnshooter into Google image and look at what you get it's so creepy it's like all our photo's and stuff are tagged to my name! even things that aren't mine!

DOUBLE EDIT- yeah this is weird I've got VB's avi, Subjects sig even Lexy's Beowulf drawing and Cheez's tattoo?!?!

I just did...
And I even typed in my name. I've got my Nite-runner stuff, my Darkslayers Cave Admin badge... wowie.

Congrats LoD. You're a great guy and I know you'll make an excellent dad.

CT: Ah well. Times like these, you always find out who your real friends are.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Wow, the coalition government just can't keep their mouths shut?
Certain types of rape not serious? You've gotta be kiddin me... all rape is serious you stupid f***.

Didn't he imply something like "date rape isn't real rape"?

And these people are supposed to be running our country. Oh, that's right, none of us voted for this government. ¬_¬

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Lexy: I believe it was something like that. Mind you if that happened to one of their family, the situation would be completely different.
That hole they're diggin keeps getting bigger.

Ooh stop itching...
I'm off, need to find more trouble

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Lexy: I believe it was something like that. Mind you if that happened to one of their family, the situation would be completely different.
That hole they're diggin keeps getting bigger.

Totally. I used to work in a nightclub, I've seen some punters after spiked drinks once or twice during the time I worked there and we had to call medics for them. The stuff is real, and if someone took advantage of them, I think that's just as bad as dragging them forcibly into a dark alley.

He's probably referring to the 'he said she said' cases of rape where someone agrees to have sex and then changes their mind halfway through. He's an idiot for having such a dismissive attitude though. These events can ruin people's lives, confidence, everything.

Top Bottom