• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
why do i feel jealous that I don't have a stalker?

*high-pitched voice* JACKPOT!!!
EDIT~ My name is VeeBee, And i has come to steal your vergil pics!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ahhahahahahahahahaha...! Oh god my lungs! My gut... Augh, man, too much laughing...! XD Jeez, overreaction much? XD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
OMG, there's something in my neck.... I'M MY SKIN....Its attached!!!! I really hope its not alive too. All i cna think of is bot fly... or maggot... or something gross

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
His beautiful, brown hair. I know you just had a near death experience but was that really necessary? At least you're being prideful.

Meg

Is it bad I can't say or write the word lightning without thinking it should be capitalized? Even just now I had to hesitate to make sure I didn't capitalize it. :eek:

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Why must people try and sound intelligent talking about Physics and other things they have no clue about, you just make yourself sound like a complete idiot when you try it with someone who has even the slightest idea, so just stop, your stupid little theorys on how the Universe work wouldn't change the world even if they did make sense *facepalm*

Top Bottom