• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Meg only likes this cuz she doesn't know about the bet... I'll have to sleep in a cheddar-soaked bed AND every time I sleep, I'll need to hear Fear of The Dark.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I want to watch the second and the third film now. How comes the second ends the way it does though? Surely you would of thought he would of had more weapons there than just a harpoon gun, surely? But oh well, nobody even knows what film I'm talking about anyway :p

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Hmm...now there are tornadoes in San Francisco. That is way too freakin' close for comfort for me. And Danny lives in SF. =/

V

Oldschool DMC fan
2 commission plus 2 backdated paintings... I'm gonna have my work cut out this weekend. TT_TT

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I can't get past Labyrinth Zone act 3 on Sonic! I need to be 12 again - I could do it no problem then?! Adult caution has made me dull and boring and I can't do it! :(

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I am trying to figure alternatives to eBay to sell on. They are getting ridiculous. Now they want a cut of postage fees as well, which isn't a service they provide (but the seller's responsibility), but their spokesman basically said, "well what the hell, Amazon and everyone else do it, so can we." Blatantly skirted the question of how they justify taking a cut from something they have nothing to do with.

And now you can't even use the word "strike" in your listings, because that gets instantly flagged as 'undermining the buyer experience'. ...What? So your own policy of giving non-paying buyers unpaid strikes against them isn't to be talked about or mentioned in case it scares them off, huh, eBay?

I've very nearly had it with eBay. They treat honest sellers like scum, they don't help the buyers or the sellers sort their stuff out, all they want is $$$. The sooner this ship sinks itself the better. ¬_¬

Top Bottom